Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jokers, Sweden... What a Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kuztomklaus, Jun 11, 2006.

1. We just came home from the show that The Jokers Put on this weekend, what a great show. This was probably the first weekend of the season we didn't get any rain, so the roof stayed under the lid, and the 200 miles each way in the bright Swedish sun gave us a nice tan. The Jokeres is one of the coolest clubs around, very nice people. Don't even get me started on how cool their cars are!!!!! Just look at the picture with the four Hot Rods, just count the carbs. - If you get 24!!!!!!! You're right!
    They even presented how to drop a Model A I-beam using their home made gizmo, very cool. :)

Klaus

Attached Files:

2. Tore

Tore

wery nice ! do you have moore picks of the Edsel nosed green machine ?

3. Only this one...... BTW it used to be a Jokers car, but was recently sold to finland, where it was finished (get it Finland, Finished Ha, ha!)

Attached Files:

4. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

DAmn... think I missed something there, I would have been there too! But still has some examns to finish...

Cool pictures!!! :)

5. KoppaK

KoppaK

Thanks Klaus nice pics

6. LIMEY

LIMEY

Yeah thanks for the great pics Klaus.......i spent the day over at Wicksy's place & Jim was there too!

Kev.

7. Wellkome you guys. Here's some more!

Attached Files:

8. Janne

Janne

Klaus, It was great to talk with you and your wife on saturday. That artwork went to right home:).