Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jokerr's drive in movies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rooman, Sep 20, 2011.

1. rooman

rooman

On the Saturday night of the Goodguys weekend in Indy Jokerr Fabrication had an open house/cookout/drive in movie show in Brownsburg. Here are a few pix for your enjoyment. The movie screen was set up in the vacant lots across the street from the shop.

Roo

Josh Shaw came up from Cincy and fired up the Superior Die and Engineering #23 sprint car
    [​IMG]

Joe's dad is a former drag racer so he was elected to cackle the dragster while Josh continued to make noise with the sprinter.
    [​IMG]

While Shaw was loading up for the trip home it got dark enough to start the movies
    [​IMG]
    Joe ( a former USAC sprint car shoe) also borrowed one of Junior Dryer's restored sprint cars for the evening and had it on display
    [​IMG]

With a hot rod movie and also some vintage sprint car action the drive in got most attendee's attention
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was shooting with available light as always and the drive in lot was a little dark so I had my brother light it up with his 64 T'bird custom for this photo
    [​IMG]

I also had my shop open for those interested in long skinny cars
    [​IMG]

2. JoKerr

JoKerr

Thanks to everybody that came out it was a hit.Go to Youtube Hot Rod Gathering2011 for cackle video.

3. Awesome time kerrboy you did good. Wished we coulda stayed longer but, you'd be content in knowing how our ride home and the rest of me and pappy's night went in my sedan...;) Show was killer man, videos were great, sprint car and digger runnin was excellente.

Roo, the new NTF errr i mean AAFD looks good... dig the "swaja" styling to the cage area.

See you both down the road

TH

4. Joshua Shaw

Joshua Shaw

Girls in the back- "What are we sitting on?"

Us - "That's just the gas tank, Hold on to this roll bar like your on a roller coaster at Kings Island.. You've been to Kings Island right? Well, this will be way worse, HOLD ON"

Thanks again Jo and Roo..