Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Wensum Valley Rods

Wensum Valley Rods
    from England

My name is Paul and I live in the UK. I have been lurking in the background for sometime now and thought it time that I joined up.

I have been into rods and kustoms since I was about 17. I have owned many cars since then, most were classic British stuff (50's Vauxhalls etc) to start with, then I bought a 1959 Dodge Kustom Royal Lancer, running a BB Ford/c6 , roof chopped 5", 2 doored and lowered etc. I also built a 1927 T roadster, flathead V8 Zephyr gearbox, nostalgia rod. This has been my daily driver (sun, rain and snow) for the last 6 years, covering 70,000 miles in that time. It has had to share its daily usage with a 1951 Ford F3 truck for the last year though.
    My wife (better half) Beverly also has a good interest in vintage steel (guess I'm pretty lucky there :) ), owning a 1956 Chevy 4 door sedan, 265 v8/ 3 speed manual, and a 1949 Ford Pilot ( British bodied ,21 stud flathead powered ford), she also owns several classic British bikes, Triumphs and Bsa's.
    I do all my work myself (where ever possible), and have just built a garage which is bigger than my house (priorities and all that).
    All my cars are built for driving , and are used as much as possible, (I don't personally own a modern car). I don't really go for the park up and display type car shows/ meets etc, more the reliability events where driving is the name of the game.
    Look forward to reading and chatting on here and hopefully learning some more.

Paul.

2. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome to the fun. Great palce for all thing sarcastic and fun:D:D

Best place on the planet for an opinion on anything, the car opinions are great too.:D

Ex-Limey:cool:

3. Goldrush Gasser

Goldrush Gasser
    from norfolk uk

Welcome on board paul good to have ya around Terry

4. Wensum Valley Rods

Wensum Valley Rods
    from England

Cheers guys , thanks for the welcome :).

Terry you have a pm mate.

Paul.

5. Bass Boat Bob

Bass Boat Bob

Hey I'm Bob from Havasu origonaly from South Gate, CA born in 61 conceved at Johny's Broiler in Downey my Mom told me. Been hook on cars and bikes since I was 10 when I visited the Cars of the stars musium in Cerritos. Ilived 2 block from Tweedy Blv. in South Gate. Big Daddy Roth and Barris, are some of my influences, but I'd like to think I have my own style. I'm in a bike (not a club) group called the goatheads they call me bass boat because in 2002 I built a copper that was neon orange frame with metal flake silver tank and fenders, it was really different at the time now everyone does it. My wife and I attend Viva Las Vegas every year for the last 4 years we got married at the car show 2 years ago right behind my 56 f100. She's super cool and she loves the rockabilly seen witch is kind of weird because she is 22 years younger than me. We just had a baby and the wife has not asked me to sacifice any of my hobbies for the baby. So I have a really busy life but I'm still going strong. Went to the skull valley primer run put on by the sinners car club first time I found this sight I think it's great would love to be a member. Thanks for makeing this sight. Bass Boat Bob.
    P.S. it better be broke to toe it.

6. Welcome Paul, From the Highlands. Isle of Skye, to be exact. Will you be at the NATS in a couple of weeks??
    Charlie!!

7. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome from ga