Register now to get rid of these ads!

JOE WILHELM CUSTOMS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldchevyseller, Aug 27, 2004.

1. cabong

cabong

Yes it is...I have all 4 from the original T...

Sancho likes this.
  2. WOW Cabong, that is COOL!

3. Jc60cad

Jc60cad

Are those the wheels of the Wild Dream? If so how did you get them and how can i get them from you ?

4. Jc60cad

Jc60cad

Yeah i hear you on some things you said about him it has the 283 with two 2s on it. It has some crome deep dish wire wheels one it. Everything thing else looks like its there. Im going threw everything before i bring it out fuel tank is out right now im going threw the brake and everything else just to make the car safe to take to shows. So you do have the cones so you have the hole rims to go with it or just the cones ? And do you want to get rid of them ? You can Private message me on Face book anytime thanks again for your time. Jeff

5. Jc60cad

Jc60cad

6. Jc60cad

Jc60cad

Its in San jose still i own the car now. I bought it from John the original owner thats lived two blocks from my house all this time. It just fell into my hands
    i own the car now its still in San Jose im bringing back to life you will see it out there soon

7. Jc60cad

Jc60cad

8. cabong

cabong

The wheels were made for his race car, a "super modified" that he raced at the time in San Jose. He had plenty of tires that would fit the wide rims, and no money to buy new ones. So, the obvious choice was to use what he had. They were chromed, and the center cones made (Mrs. Wilhelm was tasked with putting them together) and on went the slicks. Turns out it was very well accepted. Then after the redo, they bought Goodyear bluestreaks.