Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jimmy Shines TV show?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blkf250diesel, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkf250diesel

blkf250diesel
    from D/FW Texas

Any one going to watch it? The guy kicks ass, I just hope he doesnt get run into the ground like all the others.

2. kennedy

kennedy
    from TN

Whens this suppost to be on?

3. Clark

Clark

You might have a different opinion of Shine if you would meet him. Cocky as all hell. He really showed his colors in Detroit bad mouthing HAMBers in general and bad mouthed a well known HAMBer.

I might watch the show to see Littleman.
    Clark

4. the-rodster

the-rodster

5. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Im with Clark ......

Maybe they will have a segment where 'OL STOOL RODZ will be there

6. What the hell did he say about me? Oh, i'm NOT the well known HAMBer? Sorry

7. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

ya, but I hear you are well known on other sites............ ha, ha, ha, .:cool:

8. tred

tred

i just saw a commercial for jimmy shine's show on tlc.
    he told me about it recently, but i don't know if it's gonna be all hollywood and what not or will it be worth watching more than the first episode...

jimmy?...

anyone have any inside info?

9. Stone

Stone

Littleman is on that show. Thats reason enough for me to watch it.

10. tred

tred

very good point.

11. Chris P

Chris P
    from Tucson

I talked to him about it at so cal during the roadster show. And it sounded to me that what they were shooting was cool and no drama, but he was unsure of the final out come because they were editing it. I guess they are editing it in Australia. But i was looking at the website for the show and it kind of portrays the people other than Jimmy on the show as newbies. I think the word they used was "trainees" I know jimmy is talented and i know that dave "littleman" is but i dont know about anyone else.

12. I'll give it a chance,at least to see LITTLEMAN in action!!Starts July 12

13. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I just saw the commercial as well... It REALLY embarrassed me... I hope the best for Littleman - he deserves it.

14. hotrodbrad

hotrodbrad

up goes the price of steal

15. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

"Ol Stool Rodz" hahaha That's a good one Rick. hahaha

16. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

Jim has always acted fine around me. Television , not so much. Wayno

17. hemifarris

hemifarris

I'm with Clark also...........

18. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Gotta watch it for Littleman. Cant wait for him to show Jimmy how it's done. I'm mean, we've all seen the other "shows", how bad could it be? Is the crew chief's name Duane?:eek: Good. I think we're all right.

19. Hooligansince65

Hooligansince65
    from Chicago

I ran in to Shine in Vegas and I asked him what it was like to be famous and all he wanted to talk about was other peoples cars, where we were staying, and wher we were from. He just struck me as a real normal kind of dude. Kind of like talking to your nieghbor. I wish him well. The guy has talent and was building cool ass cars when you guys were rocking your mullets and stone cold steve Austin shirts.

20. Nocturnal

Nocturnal
    from CO

I've seen the dude be way cool at the salt and very arrogant around certain other people. If I get two minutes to watch TV, I'll watch it ......lets just hope it doesnt portray our hobby in a negative manner.

21. garysgun

garysgun

I met Shine at the Detroit Autorama and he was very freindly to me. I sure want to see Littlemans work on there and I am sure he could show any pro car builder a thing or two. Just give the show a chance. I look at the cars and not the drama that goes with it. Gary M.

22. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Id like to know what supposedly makes these guys so great? I can build cars and nice ones too. Dont these producers go anywhere other than California? Actually I dont really have time for that bull shit anyway. :)
    Dave

23. Nice hair, long schlongs...

24. RClark

RClark

It just kills me how most people are down on this already. I'm looking forward to it myself. It's a great nich. That's why you see more and more of these kinds of things on tv nowadays. But you gotta remember it is TV. It's edited and made so that it appeals to a wider audience. When OCC filmed there first few episodes it was supposed to be about them building a bike.(If you can believe that) But the producers saw some thing else that would improve ratings.

I'm not saying that I like the producers take on things, but I am happy to see things that interest me brought to more of the mainstream. I like to see how other people fabricate things. I loved Monster Garage and I even watch Boyd and Dewayne build shit. They'e not heros of mine. But I can still appreciate what they do. Whether it's what I would do or not.

I can't wait.

25. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

Who's Jimmy Shine?

26. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

All these shows are really imitations of the original American Chopper. Remember they are TV shows NOT training films. Kinda like all the spin offs from the Idol talent show. The so called reality shit. I'll watch and see if I like it if not I'll watch something else. As for Shine never met him and really do not care if I ever do. That said he is a fool not to take the money do the show and run

27. Saw the advertisment last night , I hope it is a great show , but the small bit looked like a cross between American chopper and American hot rod , lot of tough loud talk, Please make it a great show!!!!

28. well..the price of a 97 just doubled hahah

29. Crankhole

Crankhole

So what did he say that was so horrible?

30. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.