Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

Guess I will reuse my bio, to save typing :) We were meaning to join a while ago, just never got around to doing so!

Has been my passion through my whole life. Our family has been in the Dayton Ohio area auto business, since the 1900's. It helps us to appreciate where cars came from, and where they are going. From my great grandfather, who started in the dark hot foundries in Dayton Ohio. To my grandfather who was a model maker for Frigidaire. To my pop, who held numerous patents through Frigidaire and Delco A/C Auto Systems, and gave them 32 years of dedicated service. As a teenager, I would buy late 60’s early 70’s muscle cars that needed a good bit of TLC, fixed them up and turn around a sell them. Went to vocational school for auto mechanics, when I graduated and went to college, I pursued a different career and received my degree in Quality Management. Worked for over 25 years in ASQ, from aerospace to robotics and auto industry. Started selling odds and ends out of my garage on eBay, that's when the light bulb turned on. That is when I started my second job, my true passion. It become profitable enough, to warrant me retiring from my career and starting my own business. I am proud to be able to support my three children and their spouses, with good paying jobs. Also, to show the future generations of the family, that the American dream is not gone, it is still very much here. Teaching them to find what they are passionate about in life, and helping them to pursue that dream.

2. hellsgaterods

hellsgaterods

welcome from n/e indiana

3. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

Welcome from east of Arcanum. You're story rekindles some hope. Thanks.

4. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

Thank you Gentlemen for the welcome! Thank you Nick, there is still hope out there, and it's all around us! Message to all, when you support our business, you are supporting 6 individual families, and that number is growing. I like everyone to know who we are and what we are about, because with the changing face of the market place today. The face to face interaction is disappearing for the most part, and you start to lose out of basic interaction and knowing your neighbor. One story that I like others to know is, supporting us, allows me to give my son a job that gives him flex time, that way he can help his wife with their oldest son, who has autism. He goes to ABA therapy 5 days a week, and it is a one hour drive each way. If my son had to find another job to support his family, he wouldn't have the freedom to help his wife when life gets overwhelming. That is why I work my tail off everyday, to keep this dream alive, not only for myself and my children, but for their children as well.

5. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome from Alabama. Your reuse intro is one of the best that I have had the pleasure to read.

6. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome Jim from your friends on the west coast of Florida.

Jim is a First Class guy that I do business with also a good friend.

Jimbo

7. charles40buick

charles40buick
    from new mexico

Welcome, Jim. Great to have you on board! Charles from Albuquerque ( GREAT people to do business with! )

8. Welcome to the h.a.m.b..enjoy the ride...

9. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

10. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

Thank you Jim for the kind words! You are a stand up guy to do business as well! @charles, thank you sir! We can use all the recommendations out there!

Anyone else out there who is looking for a great quote for their projects, just give us a chance to help you out and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

11. p/ugasser

p/ugasser

Welcome Jim, from Bryan Tx by way of my home town Norwalk, Ohio. Go Truckers, Go Bucks.

12. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

Hello Bryan! Norwalk, that is one nice little town! drove through once. What brought you to Texas?

13. Big-O

Big-O

Welcome Dayton. glad to see more poor souls from the rust belt on here. Hello from Fremont OH

14. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Welcome from Frostbite Falls, Ohio.

15. rusty63c10

rusty63c10

welcome from findlay ohio

16. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

I feel the Ohio welcome! Thank you, nice to know there are some good guys near us!

17. Welcome from your northern cousins.

18. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

Hello! And you are one of our favorite cousins!! :)

We have a cabin up your way, on Manitoulin Island

19. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

20. Americanmusclecar

Americanmusclecar

Thank you sir. You have some great pictures! Pretty nice work.