Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jim Carter truck parts good experience

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gassersteve, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Just wanted to share a good experience with everyone i had today.

I called Jim Carter to order a condenser and a set of points for my stock 1947 chevy truck. Before i confirmed my address with the lady she asked if i needed anything else. I remembered that my only other purchase with them was a set of brake springs which 2 of the barrel springs that hold the shoes together have broken. I asked if i could purchase replacement barrel springs or do i need to buy a whole kit. The lady tells me she will send out 2 new hardened steel springs with my order at no additional charge. Because of her good customer service, she just bought a customer for life.

2. I, too, have had excellent service from this company..

3. pila38

pila38

Good service AND great information on their website as well. Good source for old GM trucks.

4. Carters has alwasy been big on customer service and they know Chevrolets, if you are not absolutely sure what you need 9 out of 10 times that can figure out what you are talking about. I can't say enough good about them myself.