Register now to get rid of these ads!

History JFK,45years ago Nov22d,'63 what car and where were you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by raceron1120, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

LBJ and the CIA did away with JFK (graffiti from 1966)

with the help of the mob, secret service and Dallas police.

RFK's Department of Justice organized crime investigation was closing in on a group of high up Texas business and political operators. Johnson knew he would end up in prison if the Kennedys were not stopped.

There are 2 books out that lay out the whole thing in detail.

If you want to know the truth, don't start with the murder. Start with the coverup.

2. Chrisbcritter

Chrisbcritter

This was from an 8mm home movie taken in Glenview, IL July 4, 1963. On November 23rd at 12:30 PM CST, I was in the living room watching WGN's Bozo's Circus when the bulletins started:
    [​IMG]

And here's my mother and me (age 3 and the cast was off my leg by then).She heard me yelling and came in to see what was going on. Dad had driven the '58 Bel Air to work.
    [​IMG]

3. metlmunchr

metlmunchr

I was in 7th grade. The principal came on the PA and said the pres had been shot and then started broadcasting a radio station carrying the story over the PA system.

Dad had a 60 Starliner at that time and mom had a fairly new 63 Fairlane Squire wagon. Couple years later Dad bought a new 65 Galaxie and asked me if I wanted him to keep the Starliner for when I got my license in a couple more years. Back then I thought Starliners were ugly as hell so I told him no and he sold it. Not one of my smartest decisions fer sure :D

4. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

I was 21 and managing an automatic car wash---we heard the news and headed to the Oasis, our favorite watering hole and commenced drinking. As Commander in Chief, JFK was revered......someone else said it, things have NEVER been the same.

PS It was a 60 Vette---327/340-360 short, duntov cam, 2 AFBs, 4.56 in the back.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  5. alphabet soup

alphabet soup
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sent home from 1st. grade. Didn't know why. At that time I just knew school was out early. Walking home the neighborhood was like a ghost town. When I got home my mom was glued to the t.v. and the phone at the same time. Found out all too soon it wasn't a good day off.

6. True Facts Rusty...soon after the event of that day,everyone in Texas was asking why LBJ was holding his hands over his ears seconds before the shots rang out..intended as a joke,but is probably more factual than can be proven

7. oldsman41

oldsman41

11th grade in gym class when we heard. drivin a 53 merc convert at that time. sad day

8. lv2tri2

lv2tri2

I was in High School, Ironically in a Modern Problems class, when the principal came in with the news. I remember thinking, how could this be? it was totally unbelievable. I was riding a Honda 250 Scrambler and collecting excessive noise tickets.

9. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

On the USS Saint Paul, a heavy cruiser. I was in the lower handling room of turret 2 as a power bag passer, we were at a General Quarters drill. When it was announced that the Pres. was killed we thought it was part of the drill. At the time I owned a 57 Chev 210 2dr., which I kept at home in L.A.. One of the commenters said that we will never know, he is right as everyone has an opinion and truth will not sway it. LBJ secreted much investigation information not to be released for 60 years. That is 10 yrs from now and I will bet it got lost.