Register now to get rid of these ads!

JF Kustoms TV

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WelderSeries, Jan 14, 2010.

1. WelderSeries

WelderSeries
    Alliance Vendor

Just got an email from JF about a new online show they're doing... highlights from the build of the Chrysler wagon, R'Evolution and some other shop happenings.

I always love the behind the scenes stuff from people who pee talent.

JF Kustoms TV

[​IMG]

2. John Denich

John Denich

That car is going up on the block at Barrett Jackson....I like his Kaiser better the blue one...that car is really nice!

3. newfalconowner

newfalconowner
    from NS Canada

dw, you need to do a tv show, and have special guests come in :)

4. Man, I'd swap some internal organs for that Wagon. Anyone need a perfectly good liver or a lung?

5. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

if your liver is perfectly good it means your not useing it and should just give it away

6. Shobra

Shobra
    from SLC, Utah

I watched it go for 175k.... at the claimed 11,000 hours that figures out to be 16 dollars per hour, but that wouldn't include any parts or materials for the car it's self... sounds like a bargain.

Any one know if it had a reserve or if it's really sold?

7. I think it sold for 170k, but close enough

8. Unsafe6

Unsafe6

I know JF walked away with a loss. But he got some good exposure and experience. Im shure he wanted to move on to the next one, which is very cool. I wish him and his family luck on the next one. Nice folks.

9. WelderSeries

WelderSeries
    Alliance Vendor

The first episode of the tv show is pretty cool... looking forward to seeing more fab on film.

I missed the auction... anyone record it?

10. You didn't miss much if all you wanted to watch was JF's wagon go across the block. Bidding started around $75,000 then just dropped off real fast at $160,000. Not sure why it didn't sell for way more then $170,000. The car had everything going for it: it was a feature car of the auction, build quality, award pedigree, and most important Mr. Ron Pratt bidding on the car.

It's cool JF has is own TV show, the guy is one of the hardest working people in our hobby. I'm still amazed that he made it to the Ridler competition in 2008 with the wagon after such a short build time on the car, I think it was less then a year build!

11. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

The wagon is exceptional. It was my choice for the Riddler in 2008 (sorry Tim). Had a chance to talk to
    JF, what a great person. JF is a true talent. He is one
    to keep an eye on in the future. JF has a great sense
    of style and does superior work. Best wishes to JF in
    his endeavors !!