Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Jessi Combs RIP girl.......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by my2nd40, Aug 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TwoLaneBlacktop

TwoLaneBlacktop
    from Burien

I haven't been on here in a while but I would like to thank each and everyone for their kind comments to Jessi's family and the Team.
    I was Jessi's Crew Chief on the North American Eagle for the last six years. An inspiration to all simply doesn't do justice for what Jessi meant to everyone. I only wish I could live my life the way she did. Jessi had many of the same problems we all do in "Real Life" but she chose to live hers to the fullest. As horrendous as the accident was she did as people have said, died doing what she absolutely loved to do..... COMPETE ! Jessi will be known for many things. Being the Fastest Woman on Wheels will be only one piece of her story.....
    For anyone that wishes to do so. You can donate to the Jessi Combs Foundation. Her dream was to have a foundation that supported women and young girls in being able to do whatever their dreams happen to be. Here is the link: https://www.thejessicombsfoundation.com/
    I will forever miss her.... God Speed Jessi.....

Jessi Memorial 1.jpg

2. TwoLaneBlacktop

TwoLaneBlacktop
    from Burien

The North American Eagle had 59 runs prior to the accident. The cause of the accident was due to hitting an obstacle on the course. I'm sorry but your comment is unfounded..... Regards.

stillrunners likes this.
  3. What a lucky man you are to get to spend that part of your life with such a great person. It broke my heart years ago when she left the 4X4 show with Ian, i was online trying to figure out why and read that she had hurt her back? Then i walked into work and one of the guys asked if i had heard about her wreck and she didn't make it. Swear to God i couldn't hardly breathe. Just so sad. I'm sorry for your loss brother.

The37Kid likes this.