Register now to get rid of these ads!

JEM Klassics-Rod,Kustom,Classic Service/Repair

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by M.Edell, Dec 6, 2013.

1. M.Edell

M.Edell

J.E.M. Klassics Inc. is located in Livermore,Ca in the SF East Bay Area.We specialize in Classic,Hot Rod, Kustom Automotive repair,customizing and restoration.From tune-ups to full builds. [email protected] Ph# 925-960-5751

Attached Files:

2. solo_909

solo_909

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Marcus and his team over at JEM Klassics in Livermore Ca.

They recently worked on my 53 Merc and did an amazing job. Their customer service is absolutely amazing and is something that will bring me back to them in the future. After picking up my car I had a small issue, Marcus wanted to make things right and drove 45 mins to my job the next day to fix it in the parking lot simply because he wanted things to be perfect and he didn't want to inconvenience me. That type of customer service is something that's been long and gone in other companies in America.

I highly recommend using them for all your classic car needs as I will be using them for some projects in the future.

Thanks so much,
    George

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!