Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jefferson, WI swap meet less than one week away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Apr 17, 2010.

1. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

for sure my friend!

2. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

anyone bringin any tru spoke wheels?

3. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

We must be right across from you or a row over maybe

4. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I will be in Building B selling
    seeya there

5. Weather reports look n better daily!!! Our new trailer will be here tomorrow, YEEEH HAAAH spring Jefferson is almost here. Experts say the economy is changing we will know in a few days!! Heres hoping your sales and searches are all successful!! Visit us at rl 115-117

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  6. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

I will be there in stalls YD130-132 , looks like not to far from a few of you guys there.
    I'll have some goodys like new steel cowls.
    daisy spokes for Ford pattern, Invader spindle mount rims , misc intakes and valve covers , rockers and whatever else fits in truck LOL

7. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

Forecast getting better at least for Friday

<table class="dataTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="wHover noBorder"></tr><tr><td class="taC" style="width: 20%;">Thursday</td><td class="taC" style="width: 20%;">Friday</td><td class="taC" style="width: 20%;">Saturday</td><td class="taC" style="width: 20%;">Sunday</td><td class="taC" style="width: 20%;">Monday</td></tr><tr class="wHover noBorder"><td class="taC"> [​IMG]
    63° F | 40° F
    </td><td class="taC"> [​IMG]
    63° F | 45° F
    58° F | 45° F
    54° F | 40° F
    58° F | 38° F
    </td></tr><tr class="wHover noBorder"><td class="taC"> Partly Cloudy </td><td class="taC"> Chance of Rain 30% chance of precipitation
    </td><td class="taC"> T-storms 60% chance of precipitation
    </td><td class="taC"> Chance of Rain 40% chance of precipitation
    </td><td class="taC"> Partly Cloudy

</td></tr></tbody></table>

8. TheFish

TheFish

it rains every year for Jefferson! Get the Morton Salt Man rain gear out its time to go trompin thru the muck to buy some goodies!

9. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

Well it looks like they added wind on top of the rain to the forecast. Should make for a good time.

10. Bull

Bull

Wizards Products will be there with a booth - Spaces YA122-125. Talk to Jeff for show specials and tell him Adam sent ya!

11. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

Do they still park cars in the south parking field? It seems like every year there is more and more buildings on that end .PAUL

12. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Getting ready to begin the 700 miles trip tonight. Will drive all night (3 of us taking turns) and see you folks in the morning I hope.

13. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

YJ 147-152 Kwik Wire

14. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

saw a few people... phone had no service couldnt catch ya poverty, i was PISSED.. woulda loved to have met you in person my friend

passed on a fair amount of cool parts, i was there at 10am with the wife.. i was mad i couldnt talk a guy down on some 13x8 reverse rockets... only had 2 anyways.. im too broke to be shopping..

couldnt say no to these tho for $3 ... they look NOS...

if youre reading this and have Sony or Archer ones ill buy em off you, or if you have a Sony lil car TV from the 70s let me know..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

Got there at 10 AM and did the whole loop by 2:00 pm and got something I have never gotten at Jefferson before - a sunburn!! Man is my neck red !!! Had fun but didn't see any HAMBers as I don't know what you all look like. Oh well, next time. Some neat project cars were there and some parts but mostly a good day off work with a buddy. Enjoy !!!

16. vegas

vegas

Used to live in Madison, WI for years...sure do miss that show!!! Lots of good stuff in the swap meet!

17. Hey WOP !! If you see some cat named Perkins up there snoopin around all of the cool Ford crap tell him to leave some for somebody else !!! >>>>.

18. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

not a bad day , got a few odds and ends including an Offy tach that is supposed to work. will get pic when I get back home , forgot camera , I usually take pics of cars for sale I'm interested in
    Lots of lookers on my daisy spokes and I brouht some white walls but just a bunch of cheap ass' today , sat is it .

19. krimsonghost

krimsonghost

i will be wandering around tomorrow, hope to meet a few of you out there

20. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I was one of the those cheap asses today. lol But I did get a 61 Olds steering wheel (from skyspop) and an old tack. Bought one of those trailer hitch racks that the city people like to haul there deer on. ha ha ha I also picked up some other odd and ends from HAMBers. I let a lot of things sit for the rest of the crowd on saturday. Looked for some Vette valve covers and did not purchase any. I did see a lot of other HAMBers walkin around.

21. Wish we could have talked a lil more Scott, but I only had 4 hrs to get in and get out ....lol Seee you next weekend !

22. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Yep no problem Steve. I hear you. There was a lot to cover. Glad you did not have to carry that coat around very long. lol

23. Tin Can

Tin Can

Was there yesterday, mainly bought stuff to start doing body work to my 53. Saw some Hambers and did a lot of walking. The weather was nice on Friday though

24. cyclejim

cyclejim

hey honnist AL from ocomonomowoc u wanna buy my chevy man luvyaman

25. bobwop

bobwop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

good to see all of you. I have a hunch some that I spoke to were HAMBers, we just did not realize it.

Weather sucked, nothing new, and the mud was pretty bad today.

The chance to hangout with the world famous Povertyflats and his posse made for a great weekend.

I bought a very cool 56 GMC Suburban today. Original 316 Pontiac V8 and Hydromatic. Coach built into an ambulance. Lots of neat modifications, rare powertrain, 19.5" tires. Runs/drives/stops. Pretty darn rough, pretty darn cool.

Also bought a nice drive quality 60 Buick LeSabre two door. Minimal options. Very original. Drove it home tonight and enjoyed it tremendously.

Looking forward to seeing more of you at Torque Fest and Hunnert Car Heads Up.

26. petritl

petritl
    from Marion, TX

Is that the Buick that came with a spare car?

27. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

Cliffy and I looked at that Gmc and we thought it was pretty cool!

28. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Still mad I didn't get to meet touchdowntodd.....

29. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

We was considering that ambulance too .
    I had a few things visible that I bought and had to leave in my stall til we brought truck in later., lt of people was mad when I said it wasn't for sale . Probably a few of you guys cursing me about the pie crust slics on cragers and the 4 slot mag's. the offy tach was hid. Someone did chissle me out of a pair of GM pattern daisy spokes
    I didn't even get to walk whole thing : ( , would have spent more money I'm sure