Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jefferson, WI swap meet less than one week away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Apr 17, 2010.

1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Be there or be square ! Me and some of my gang will be there Fri. afternoon and all day on Saturday. Will be hanging out with Bobwop at the car corral too. Looking forward to it. Anyone else going? They have a good sized car show on Sunday as well. http://www.madisonclassics.com/car-shows/spring-jefferson.php

2. flatjack

flatjack

Will be there Fri, Sat and Sun. WR/WS 130 - 137. Everyone welcome to stop by and take a break.

3. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Cool, what kind of junk are you selling?

4. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I will be up on friday. I don't remember the space numbers.

5. RDAH

RDAH
    from NL, WI

Hey Povertyflats do you know if anyone from your area is bringing any rust free 53 to 72 Ford F100 flare side truck boxes?

6. Stick, are you swappin up there?

7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

No, we are coming to buy small parts and just have fun. If I find some of those I will let you know and bring them to you.

8. i'll be there with my little guy, and my dad
    20 months old and its his first swapmeet
    i probably wont be there long...wonder if i will find some big mudder tires, a minibike(which i actually want) snowmobile and a big bar vender
    tk

9. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I have a mini bike rolling frame for sale and I will buy you a Kent's Big bar.

10. shoot me some picks and maybe i can make your trip worth while lol
    i'll pass on the big bar...one of those things almost killed me when i was a kid....hell of a way to find out you have a tree nut alergy
    tk

11. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Tell Bob I said hi.

12. There will probably will be a lot of rain, mud, and Nuttybars. Good time!

13. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

Hope to see lots of HAMBers there. You are all welcome to stop at Top Notch and check out our inventory. Many of the higher priced cars are in secure storage, but Nick will be around all weekend to show you what we have at our place on the South side of Jefferson.

Please look for me in the car corral. We will be on the South end of the big field, under, and adjacent to, the shelter. I look forward to shaking your hand.

Hey PF, say hello to Pete for me.

14. flatjack

flatjack

We've got about 6-7 guys with stuff. I like to talk flatheads, but I'll probably bring some FE stuff to get rid of. I don't really like to haul much stuff anymore, getting old and lazy. If you're looking for anything in particular, let me know. Dug out some Olds 324 parts I'll be bringing also.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  15. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Hey Pete, Bob said hi. :D

16. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

17. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Cool, sounds good. I like everything. This is a 700 mile one way trip for us. We are just coming to browse and visit with Bobwop. Should be fun. Will look you up too.

18. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I am thinking we ought to have an informal Meet and Greet in honor of my pals from Kansas. We used to try this, but attendance was poor, so there has not been a M&G for the past few events.

Anybody up for one? When and where would you like to meet the great guys from the Plains?

19. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Damn I wish I could be there. But alas, I have a swap meet in Davisburg (home if the Sins of Steel car show) tomorrow and it's like a 9 hr drive. Water sucks to try to drive through.

20. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

why not have it at your tent in the car corral? Always ready to meet new friends. I'll be the one who looks out of place---ha ha.

21. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

that's what rubber boots are for! looking forward to it.

22. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

23. T Achilli

T Achilli
    from walworth

Ill be there sellin some 58-60 t bird parts and misc junk.YG 146-149 with my 15 year old son,Cam. If any one needs parts hauled the kid isnt afraid to pull stuff around. hauled all through the rain last spring and made a quite a little coin. he is saving for his own hot rod.

24. petritl

petritl
    from Marion, TX

Paul-
    I believe I'll be there all weekend (Friday morning - Sunday). My friends have a few spots on the N end of the fairgrounds.

I may bring one of my toys I need to sell; with the Mustang theme this year I will probably take my track car in hopes of finding someone wanting a car for Blackhawk or Road America:
    [​IMG].

Maybe my own garage find bike, after a year and a half nap It awoke this last weekend:
    [​IMG]

25. Tin Can

Tin Can

Ill be there with my buddies Friday as soon as we can walk into the gate. I miss the meet n greet every year. it seems like Im always at the other end of the fairgrounds looking at stuff

26. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

I'll be there with the Kwik Wire crew. Should be there Friday morning thru Sunday afternoon. Not sure on the spot number, but we're about 4 rows behind the grandstands. Same spot every year.

27. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

unfortunately, the weather forecast is not good. But they have been wrong before!

28. Tin Can

Tin Can

wont be the first time going to Jefferson and walking around a pond

29. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

My wife and I will be there Sat morning till noon or so .We are going to pick up a 261 just North of Chicago right after....PAUL

30. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Bad weather? Not there. LOL

Rainy weather helps sell some of the bad car any ways. ha ha ha