Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jefferson swap meet.......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Carguy365-24-7, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

It's that time of year again...JEFFERSON WI Who's all goin????

2. Tin Can

Tin Can

Ill be there

3. Bugman

Bugman

When is it?

4. gtnrkix

gtnrkix

Sure, gotta go. Don't want to miss the 70's Chev parts, the crowds and if we're lucky, the mud! Actually, Esse puts on a good swap. Thanks Gary!

5. bigdreamsnobux

bigdreamsnobux

6. Haunted Ken

Haunted Ken

7. Bugman

Bugman

Answered my own question, Sept. 23-24

8. Murphbar

Murphbar

I'll be there on Saturday for a little while. Probably be in long johns and boots like every other year.

9. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

i will be there i do believe... i know there is a show here i wanna see, but shit, gotta have priorities.. im BROKE, but maybe my bike will go on ebay and i can buy something dumb there!!

10. Gerg

Gerg

I am going to try to make it on sunday. If i don't make it out there that would be a year without ........... and that wouldn't be cool.

11. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I will be there hopefully fri and sat. If I can't find anything worth buying I will just spend more $ with Side Valve at his spot. :)

12. Kurt

Kurt

Count me in.

13. I'll be there Friday and Saturday! meet n greet by the grand stands on Sat @ noon ?

14. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Just like the spring one, eh.

15. Squablow

Squablow

If my '64 Olds is done in time, I'll bring it down for the show on Sunday and cruise through the swap for the day picking up cheap or free shit as everyone packs up. Fall Jefferson is a great one to go to if you want to buy random shit because no one wants to bring anything home and it's the last one of the summer.

Summer's over already? Fuck, that came fast.

16. Bugman

Bugman

Yup, it just one of those things that paople do at Jefferson, kinda like having to have a Big Bar. Jefferson's not complete without it.

17. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Man am I turning into a puss. If the weather is OK I'm going to try to make it Sat. We going to meet on the first row of the stands, down at the end closest to the buildings, like the spring show? I really have a butt load of stuff I need to get done before winter sets in, but it is Jefferson....

If the weather is shitty I'm staying home and chasing the old lady around the house. Shhhhhh don't tell her....LOL
    Gene

18. Hot Rod Hoodlum

Hot Rod Hoodlum

I'll be there looking for goodies!!

19. riverrat

riverrat

20. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

If the weather is shitty I'm staying home and chasing the old lady around the house. Shhhhhh don't tell her....LOL
    Gene[/quote]

If the weather is nice maybe I will go to Genes house and chase his wife while he is at the swap. LOL ha ha ha ha ha (I'm bad, )
    Or take his coupe for a ride. he he he he hehehe

Sorry I just had to do that.

21. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

If the weather is nice maybe I will go to Genes house and chase his wife while he is at the swap. LOL ha ha ha ha ha (I'm bad, )
    Or take his coupe for a ride. he he he he hehehe

Sorry I just had to do that.[/quote]

HA the joke is on you! If the weather is nice and you go by my house, my wife will have you working on all the stuff she would have had me doing, if I was home. On top of that, she is way too hard to catch when the weather is nice. And IF I go to Jefferson, I'll have to take either the coupe or the 4x4, she won't be left home without a set of wheels and she won't drive the coupe or the truck.

So, if the weather is nice and your going to go to my house, be sure to let me know. I'll have more fun at the swap if I know all the stuff I should be doing at home is getting done. LOL,
    Gene

22. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

[So, if the weather is nice and your going to go to my house, be sure to let me know. I'll have more fun at the swap if I know all the stuff I should be doing at home is getting done. LOL,
    Gene[/quote]

Oh damn. I hate work.

23. Can you get in to the show on Friday? Saturday might be tough for me to make...

Matt

24. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

Ya ,we'll meet in front of the grand stands at noon like in spring.....spring...????where was I ????

25. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I'll see if I can talk my Pops into going. He loves the Jefferson Flea Market.

26. old spoke

old spoke

Always make Jefferson Sat , anyone know if the motorcycle swap is at Bellvidere on Sunday?

27. Tin Can

Tin Can

Any meet and greets for the Sunday group of peeps goin? One of the crew is on vacation that weekend and one of the others has to work on Sat. So I guess Sun is the day to freeze out butts off.

28. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

I'll be there. Got to pick up a quick-change I bought.

29. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

If I can do the engine transplant into my pick-up truck in time I'll go. I've usually had good luck selling my stuff in the used car corral there.

30. Ya but don't show up before noon it's a waste ....pay for parking and get in free on Fridays