Register now to get rid of these ads!

jay leno contact info?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirt, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

well said lucky...

just imagine all the fucking PM's the poor guy would get. let him come to you if the situation warrants and don't be an asshat and give him away. i'm sure we've all learned something from posts made by him, and good info is good info whether we know the source or not!

2. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Hey we can figure this out by process of elimination; everyone who is not Jay Leno just say so. The one that is left has to be him!!!! :D :D :D

3. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Hey, we can figure this out by process of elimination; everyone who is not Jay Leno just say so. The one that is left has to be him!!!! I'll start, it's NOT me.....:D :D :D

4. repoman

repoman

I only opened this thread because I know a guy who installed two-way mirrors in his bathroom. Supposedly, Jay came to the door in a dress.

5. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

please dont act like a teenage girl at an Elvis concert, you're starting to make yourself look silly.

6. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

In truth he probably would be buried in PMs and hero worship posts.

7. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

no danger

8. Shoprag

Shoprag

Ok, I'm him, being a huge star, I was trying to keep my idenity a secret. By the way, I'm building a 27 t coupe I need parts for, so send them to my secret address in bakersfield california. I need motor, trans, rear end, frame, axle, springs, shocks, etc... and oh yeah a body. please send what you have.

Thanx, Jay

If this works, thanx jay.

9. dirt

dirt

exactly. like i said before i would not rat him out. if he felt "safer" getting the info thru a third party that is fine as well. my buddy just thought this would be the right person for this bike to go to. personally i am not a star struck kinda guy and i respect people's privacy. hell i wouldn't want a bunch of people hassling me all the time.

10. BigJim394

BigJim394

Jay writes a monthly article for Popular Mechanics magazine (always a good read, the older articles are archived on the PM website, buy the mag for the current article).
    On the PM website they have info about how to email Jay, via PM's email system:

Look here:
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/marketing/1100892.html

11. repoman

repoman

Now you're asking for someone to spill the beans on who YOU are.

Has VH-1 called yet? :D

12. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Now don't fuk around.
    ps. I painted Jays' aunts house here in NJ once and my uncle used to be good friends with Ben Vereen so all that's left for me is to scrub Springsteens' toilet and I'm golden!

13. TINGLER

TINGLER

I'm not Jay Leno and I can prove it.

14. Im not Jay Leno either, but i cant prove it!

15. Well if Mr Leno does read this he needs to look up Stan Dishong @ http://www.antiquemotorcyclemuseum.com/ even if tis just to talk to an amazing guy with some great stories!

Stan has sadly closed his museum and put his collection up for sale I believe. He is one hell of a man, a gentlemen & nice guy. He invented the "cheater" slick and showed me all the recipts and told me the whole story, too cool. He also got a flathead 45" Harley to go well over 100 MPH in the 1/4 mile! He raced at the lakes and is a guy Jay would love to talk too. I was hoping to contact Mr LEno at some point once I saw Mr Dishong's collection was for sale as there are a few bikes that were Stan's that he raced (on the lakes too!) and all the other cool stuff that went with them that would be a shame to break up. I thought Jay would be a guy with the resources & true enthusiasim to save this collection & keep it together.

16. TINGLER

TINGLER

Isn't there a law against celebrities stalking public forums?

If not, I'm going to invent one.....I'm getting a lawyer.

I feel violated. All this time I've been spewing obcenities and filth from my keyboard and I had no idea that Jay Leno was reading it.

Its not fair.

I'll sue.

The "Tonight show" is going to be the "Tingler Show" soon.

Then you guys will be entertained.

Just joking.
    Jay Leno rules.

I really respect that guy.....because of his cars. Not his big chin. :eek: :D

17. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

but tingler...aren't you kind of a celeb with your art and such?

it's like the pot calling the kettle black. i don't think you could win that case;)

18. chaser

chaser
    from utah

I have chin just like his but I'not him either. i would like to check out his garage wadya guys think about a H.A.M.B party at Jay's...

19. scarylarry

scarylarry

You big fag.

20. Gumpa

Gumpa

If Jay is reading I have a letter from Clara B. Ford (Mrs. Henry) dated January 8, 1924 that I would like to sell. If he isn't reading this then I hope he is out enjoying the sun shine and his toys. Gumpa

21. TooManyProjects

TooManyProjects

Actualy, I'm the guy that saw the steam bike. It's an enclosed box like body and you sit next to the firebox. My son and I saw it and had to check it out, very cool looking. I think it's probably European and it needs work but I think it might run if you knew how to make a steam engine work. Lots of levers and pedals in there. lol... When I called the guy he said he wanted $7000.00 for it. That's way too rich for my blood considering I know nothing about steam vehicles. But I know Leno loves the steam and it might be just unique enough to catch his interest.
    By the way, anyone got a cheap, er I mean inexpensive, late 20s pontiac roadster body, frame, whatever for sale?

22. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

you need to post an intro before someone gets all up in your shit...just a friendly warning, others on here bite kinda hard if you don't follow the etiquette.

23. A friend of mine works for him at his shop. It seems ALOT of people try and do contact Jay to try to sell him cars, etc. I think he'd love nothing more than to be able to save all the old stuff, but impossible. Everyone thinks that the guy is made out of $$ and wants to buy every POS for top dollar.

Not saying this particular bike is a POS. Its just that a guy with his
    exposure gets inundated with this kind of thing.
    I already PM'd the original poster to help him out. I'm not jumping on his back.

I wish people would call me with all the stuff they want to sell...

24. I hear if ya wanna sell somethin for way more than it's worth just take it to LA or Vegas and hang out in the right locations.. some tard with more cash than sense will scoop it up.

Jay's not some tard though.. he knows his shit.

25. Dirk35

Dirk35

:(

Anyone else want to add reasons for him NOT to let us know his Screen Name?

No Offense toy you personally Gumpa, but he might take it as such "targeting".

26. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

My opinion? Leave Jay alone. The best thing you can do for a celeb is just let them be. Watch them out of the corner of your eye if you must ;-)

It's nice that he's here, and very cool that he's contributed and even joined the Alliance.

27. Roothawg

Roothawg

Who's Jay Leno? I get up at 5:00 am to go to work. We're in bed by 9:00pm . I know........ old people.

28. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

With a collection like Jay has he must have a very understanding wife:D !!! It is cool to have him on here though , how else would we ever get the chance to talk cars with him out in the real world. He seems to have vast knowledge he could share and probably does. That is what is cool about the HAMB we are all just car guys here , the rest doesn't really matter.:cool:

29. AMEN brother! That about hits the nail right square on the head.......

30. Nappy

Nappy
    from York, PA

Wow... Wouldn't it be nice, say, if you found a really unusual vehicle that you weren't interested in but would like to see it restored and enjoyed...
    If there was a place... maybe a WEBSITE... where you could POST INFO about it and tell other car/bike enthusiasts???

Really, why not just post the vehicle info on the HAMB rather than making 5 pages of celebrity ass-kissing drama about it????

I feel like I accidentally logged into Entertainment Tonight's website.

I'm off to the Classified section. Maybe I can find a map to the Stars' homes????? Or maybe something just something CAR RELATED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.