Register now to get rid of these ads!

jay leno contact info?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirt, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirt

dirt

does anyone know how to get in touch with jay leno? i have a buddy that has found a very old steam powered 3 wheeled motorcycle. he does not own it, he just thought it would be something jay might be inerested in and just wanted him to know where it was since it is for sale. he thought that it might be the type of thing jay leno might be interested in since he is into older rare motorcycles and cars and he is a person that would have the manpower and money to restore it. any kind of contact info would be great. we are not looking for direct contact with the man. like i said this is not a plot to meet him. he just wants to see it go to someone that would really enjoy it.

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Send a letter to his name at the TV affiltiate...NBC, ABC or wherever...also check Google...it should give you an address ....

R-

3. belle

belle

if i was trying to contact jay , i'd first try through The Tonight Show

this adresss is on their website:

"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"
    ATTN: Jay's Garage
    3000 W. Alameda Avenue
    Burbank, CA 91523

or go here: http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/jays_garage/

this was found with google

do you have any pictures? that i would like to see..is it a homemade or a factory made motorcycle? do you have pictures? how much are they asking?

4. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

Call Autobooks in Burbank On Magnolia. Give them your contact info and they'll get it to him. He's in there all the time.

5. dirt

dirt

thanks for the help guys i will give my buddy the info. i dont have any pics. i have never seen it.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

He's a registered member of the HAMB and checks pretty regular... I'm sure he will see this...

7. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

Haha, you're kidding...right?

8. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

Back in 1998, I reached Jay through a Harley performance shop in North Hollywood. I just searched online for that business and it looks like it no longer exists. Some of the staff at Bartel's Harley-Davidson would know him.

Dave
    http://www.roadsters.com/

9. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I doubt it... I mean look at who's here... Does it surprise you?

10. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

That's true.

I bet that gold-chainer Deuce Roadster is Jay. :D

(Only kidding, Deuce. Haha!)

11. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

A steam motorcycle is the coolest thing I've heard of since Bluto's walking bicycle...In fact, if I were rich I'd buy both of them and swap the steam engine into the walker...
    PUFFPUFFclanketyclanketyTHUMP...off to found a new Bonneville class with an initial record of .07 MPH on the long course, stopping only twice to take on more coal and water...

12. Nah,,,that's Randy,,,:D HRP

13. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

Too bad we can't get some of his joke writers to post on here. Now *that* would be funny!

Dave
    http://www.roadsters.com/

14. Appleseed

Appleseed

You might also goole "Big Dog Garage." I'm sure that the name of Jay's resto outfit.

15. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

uh... yeahhh.... there are plenty of funny guys on here as it is.

I'll bet there are 1 or 2 professional comedian/writer/assholes on the board.

16. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Actually, he's been registered since '02... I never knew it was him till he bought an alliance membership and provided his shipping details. Shocked the shit out of me. Pretty cool I think... Just goes to prove that you never know who you are talking to when typing on the HAMB...

17. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

Wow, that's awesome. Do you know what his username is?

18. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I don't think it would be appropriate to give out... If he wishes to be anonymous, it's cool by me... He has provided us with some pretty good content in the past and that's good enough for me!

19. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Funny. I think I know who it is now that you mentioned he's an Alliance member....

but I'll never tell...

BWAHAAHAAHAA

20. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think I read somewhere that he is having a two wheeled version built up in the northeast

21. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

That's great.

I was told that Leno, John Goodman, and occassionally even the Governator make it out to the Rock Store on Mulholland Drive in Malibu every Sunday. So I took my dog out there to see if I could get a picture of him with Leno and his turbine bike but he was a no-show that particular weekend.

Jay, if you're out there, Chopper wants to meet you and tell you about his appreciation for rare and historic vintage automobiles. :D

Attached Files:

22. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

Haha.

23. 53Heavy

53Heavy

Ryan, what other celebs have found their way to the HAMB? Just curious who looms in our presence.....

24. Plowboy

Plowboy

Rikki Rockett is as big as they come!

However, his appearance was short lived I am sad to say.

25. thekid54

thekid54

I know a guy that works for Jay, he takes care of his cars and bikes. I still lives in my old neighborhood, I'll see if I can get a hold of him and pass the info onto Jay.

26. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

Yeah, that would be interesting to know.

27. Roothawg

Roothawg

Rashy's on here and then there's Monkey......those guys are as famous as they get.

28. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Germ.
    Ultimate celebrity--he's so big he doesn't even have to be on here to be on here.

29. dirt

dirt

that is pretty cool. i didn't expect him to be a member but it does make sense. hopefully he will see this and it would be something he would be interested in. if he was to see this he could be assured that his alias would be safe with me or he could use ryan as a go between to keep his identity secret, that is if its ok with ryan.

30. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Biggest celebs on the HAMB:

Cole
    Littleman
    Racefab
    Metalshapes
    Rikster
    Paul
    etc...

Celebrity doesn't really transfer to the online world... How could it? On the HAMB, my celebs are all the guys that bring us incredible art, great tech, progress updates, etc... Think about it a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.