Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Jay Johnston's Shoebox

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 26, 2009.

1. barfers

barfers
    from Florida

wow, another great custom

2. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

BTT. I mean this stuff is KILLER. Slim

3. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

That is one awesome custom. It would be neat to find out if it is still around....

The Desert Beauty is also a nice looking ride.

Thanks for the posting all the pics.

4. I would love to find this car. Jay has been away from the car biz for way too long.. I have been bugging the shit out of him to slide back into it a little. It was way cool to see him hanging with the BIG BOYS at the Winfield/Watson show.

Jay is a damn good guy. While here he took the time to show a a kid down the street from me some tips on his first top chop.. I don't mean a few min. Jay was at it for hours. The man looked natural jumping into it..

5. HRod 50

HRod 50

This is my favorite custom in the world. I got the inspiration for what my Merc is going to look like becuase of this car. I recently purchased on EBAY the original Custom Cars magazine with this car on the cover. I actually like the top, and because my Merc is a 4 door and the guys who originally chopped it left it looking very similar to this, I'm using this top and car as the model for my Merc. "HRod 50"