Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jan 2004 Street Rodder has my articles in it!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4eva4banger, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Hi guys,

Thought I would do some bragging as it is a buzz for a Kiwi like me to have my photography and articles published in an American rodding magazine.

The Jan 2004 Street Rodder has my articles on Kiwi hot rods in the Four Pack section. They are Stewart Harrson's 32 roadster, Bernie Beckett's 34 coupe, Paul and Gaylene Servantie's 32 sedan and Rob and Robyn Watkins 40 Ford Deluxe convertible. The December issue had Pete Druker's 42 Chev Aero and in the November issue was Brendan Armstrong's 39 Ford coupe, Kevin Salter's Model A coupe, Gary Martin's 32 three window in it. All from little old New Zealand.

Regards,

Greg Stokes

2. MoFoMOD

MoFoMOD
    from SO CAL USA

good work! CONGRATS!

3. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Congrats, and good job, man! [​IMG]

I really enjoyed this 4-pack segment...you guys got some cool rides over yonder!!

Well done!

4. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Greg, have'nt seen that issue yet,but thats great! Ive been car nuts,most of of my life and regular nuts all of it and your the first guy I can actually say I know, that has been published in street rodder.I will definetly check it out.Good job and keep up the good work.

5. Thanks guys!

There are more on their way!

6. I have also heard that the latest Car Kulture Deluxe has some of my work in it.

The last issue had Hayden Mitchell's 32 Ford coupe and Graeme McNeill's 28 Model A closed cab in it.

Greg

7. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Hey Greg, congratulations on getting your stuff in the Yank mags. It's always nice to have someone else besides your wife and family appreciate the things you do. Again, good job. Incidentally, it was nice to meet you at SEMA and to be able to put a face to a name. How did the show go for you guys?

8. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

i saw the articles. nice work mate!! [​IMG]

9. Very nice, congrats

10. O&K,

Thanks!

It was a pleasure to meet you also. SEMA went well for us and I have been having a ball out here in LA.

Getting ready for the PRI Show at Indy early Dec

Take care and best regards,

Greg

11. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

I read it.

did not know it was you till now.

congrats