Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Jamco Update -They have really turned things around

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JVK54, Feb 21, 2017.

1. dan31

dan31

So what was the intention of the thread? .Read the title. If certain people want to back this company ,thats fine. But if Jamco goes back to their old ways then the first victim should be the rep. of the o.p. for trying to spoon feed us this b.s. And fat47 its post like yours that keep stirring the pot,but I'm sure thats what you wanted.I'm done with this,enough time wasted.

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Hallefucking lujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. flatoz

flatoz

So any update on what happened here? Did you get your parts as promised? I don't need anything from Jamco, but knew that they made good parts but were hard to deal with. Didn't like the BS side of this thread but I think anyone with an interest in purchasing from Jamco would like to know how you got on with
    A. Did you get the parts
    B. Did they fit and work?

4. JVK54

JVK54

Installed the 3" dropped coils and shocks in the rear today. Waaaaay better. IMG_8413.JPG FullSizeRender-31 copy.jpg

Lone Star Mopar and tb33anda3rd like this.
  5. flatoz

flatoz

Thanks,

But did they turn up on time? Obviously they turned up which is great, but did they meet your expectation to what they had promised?

Glad you got your parts, being OS, it's worse for us as we have to wait long time for large parts to come on the boat, so it can be 3-4 months wait sometimes.

6. JVK54

JVK54

Yes, they arrived on time. I posted that on page 1. Yes they are what I ordered and up to my expectation. I installed the read today. Probably fronts next weekend . I have the parts, just not enough time today…and I kinda like the stance right now…just a little bit taildraggy …it's got attitude.

7. JVK54

JVK54

The ONLY strange thing - The smaller shocks I got were actually slightly larger (expand and compressed) than the ones I pulled out . Having said that I have NO WAY of knowing if the shocks that were in the car were actually stock…or something else , which is what I suspect as they were not that old. No clue what a previous owner might have thrown in there.

8. JVK54

JVK54

This pic FullSizeRender-15 copy.jpg was the stance BEFORE lowering. The rear was down about 1" from stock ( old coil sag) …so the 3' Jamcos brought it down another 2" which was exactly my intention

Sprout likes this.