Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopyrama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lyle Willits, Oct 31, 2009.

1. oj

oj

More pics! Please!

2. 441 isn't enough?

3. fitzee

fitzee

wow that was a nice show even with the bad weather. great pics.

4. Great show,the weather sucked,still a lot of great cars and people their old school rules!!!!!

5. Ya just can't please some folks Lyle. I'd heard that Willy Zeiser (sp) was bringing hos drag car from 1958, but didn't see a Model A with a blown Olds in your shots.
    Maybe he couldn't get all the dust off it !

6. Dang it! I drove by there yesterday heading to Kent Narrows for happy hour at the Redeye Dock Bar, but just couldn't get out there today. Oh well. nice pics. thanks!

7. oj

oj

Ah, my brothers of the hamb have given me guidance once again! Thankyew! oj

8. Alex D.

Alex D.
    from Hydes, MD.

Great show, sure glad I didn't miss this one. It was nice to see the rods driven in the rain
    “Old school rules”

9. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

OUTSTANDING job Lyle! Also, kudos to all that made the show such an awesome event. (sorry my lame ass missed it)

10. oj

oj

Lyle, you have a mighty big camera there. Great pics, loved them all. Beautiful cars, you notice that there was only one 'for sale' sign, same amout of pics from an Ocean City event there'd be 441 'for sale' signs. Quality speaks for itself. Thanks again.

11. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey LYLE...thanks for sharing. never seen that many highboys in a row. i just can't see enough hotrods. HA!...call me POP...or the old FART.

12. hrm2k

hrm2k

13. hrm2k

hrm2k

14. hrm2k

hrm2k

15. hrm2k

hrm2k

16. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

great images - thanks

17. hrm2k

hrm2k

how about one more time around for the day shift.....Lyle's pics are worth it.

18. ChopZilla

ChopZilla
    from Maryland

Wow !!! someone caught me Im suppose to be behind the camera hiding not in front of it lol [​IMG]

19. freebird101

freebird101

20. robt500

robt500
    from Lex, KY

21. Planned on going, but the flu kept me occupied, was looking forward to meeting some Hambers, anyway thanks for the pictures, spotted a 57' 150 Chevy in the works on another post. Would like to know more about that car and who owns it as I have a similar build going on. Mike can probably help on that one or if anyone else knows possibly pm me. Thanks again.:)

22. TOE

TOE

Which one? I saw most (but not all the cars there). I may have some info if you can be more specific.

23. Chopt 34

Chopt 34

Thank you for the pics, looks like a great show. Does anyone know that background of this Ardun powered 32? Sorry if this was covered before.

Attached Files:

24. 41hemi

41hemi

The 57 Chevy 150 that was inside is owned by Keith Elza. He is a member of the Rusty Nuts group. His son Kevin is 34dodgehemi here on the hamb. The car itself came from Ohio with George"Ohio"Montgomery having built the 283 engine that powers it.

25. sorry I couldn't make it this year to many prior engagements looks like a really great show lots of cool rides theres alway next year.

[​IMG]
    OH no tj's famous again
    [​IMG]
    they definintly need to do an artilce on this car sweet ride

26. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Thanks for the pics!

27. sdgsavage

sdgsavage

Thanks for posting the pictures Lyle. Great show, again. Thanks to the Rusty Nuts.

28. :DHey John .....Thanks for taking our pic..and all the other great pics you submitted..:p Sorry you didn't bring your babe along to park by us:eek:
    :)It was nice to get to see you and chat some....We hit the cement early as we didn't know how the driving weather would be going home:( Actually we made out prettty good, and the roads were dry.:D
    We have got to get together again soon before the weather beats us up:rolleyes: