Register now to get rid of these ads!

JALOPYRAMA in MD on the 23rd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ol Skool '51, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Well, drivin' there is half the fun, but drivin' all nite cud put a damper on that aspect. Southwest has been my friend more than once. Worse comes to worse, start making plans for next year.

Don, you summed it up perfectly. You know, I don't know of any product that is more aptly named than Dangerously Delicious pies! And, yes, we have so much fun at the Jalopyrama that we sometimes lose sight of the fact that it is put on for a very good cause. Thanks to everyone for their continued support.

2. DelMarVa delegation leaving Salisbury at 0600.

3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Ha ha ha

Me too Al.:)

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Well as of right now I have a pretty solid thumbs up from two other Iron Lords to drive up Friday night and hang out pretty much all Saturday before heading back. Seems like a crazy drive but I went to Bonneville for only 2 days got in on a Friday night and left a SUnday night so....

Anyways, expect me to hand out some Jeffy Cakes in the form of handshakes & hellos to some of you fine folks when I see ya Saturday!!!

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh and I'm much creepier in person then I come across online so don't be afraid.

6. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

WTF ... what am I chop liver ..heeee

7. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

The last I heard you were out west. See you there, Al.
    Look forward to seeing Jeffrey, Jeff and Jack. Slim

8. We completely understand creepy. Glad you guys are going to make it. Be safe. It is an arduous trip but well worth it.:D

9. synthsis

synthsis

We fly to Florida on the 23rd so no dice for me. I'll look out for pics from vacation though.

10. Greasers C.C.

Greasers C.C.
    from Philly

My wife and I will be there with our recently inspected and registered 5 window. Can't wait.

Attached Files:

11. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

Everyone who doesn't stop by and say hello is getting a kick in the ass :)

12. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

People who go & don't post loads of pics will get a kick in the ass ;)

13. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

Jeff you will not be disappointed ....this time stop and say hello....

14. Yawl might be tired, but you won't be disappointed. Have a safe and uneventful trip!

15. mctoyart

mctoyart
    from maryland

Hope to be there with the T'bird And a buddy bringing his 53 Chevy! Good times and good people.

16. i'll be there in the 49 olds fo sho

17. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy
    from 21146

seeing that it is 10 minutes from my house, how can I not go?

18. 3onthetree

3onthetree

Are there any decent parking spots for spectators?

19. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Which ones? Those freaks Del and Dustin?

20. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Too bad I'm just going to miss it- moving to Maryland early next month.

21. sinticket

sinticket

hummhumm...you better watch your back young man. Cya there!

22. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

One dropped out so it's Dustin and Me. Del has emergency obligations this weekend so he's not able to go but Big Lovin' aka Dustin and I will!

23. 34dodgehemi

34dodgehemi

yea man, there is plenty of spectator parking just iut side the armory, come check it out...

24. GEEZZER

GEEZZER

Weather report: perfect

25. :DNow................ Everyone is leaving room in their rides so they can take home some parts??:D

26. The weather report says fantastic...NO RAIN IN SIGHT and temp. in the mid 70's :D. I donated two bottles of Pinstriped Wine for the auction, so bid high and often, it's for a good cause and the wine is kick ass, brewed by a fellow hot rodder in CA.

27. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Regarding SPECTATOR PARKING; Hudson street is always crowded. We are running a free shuttle service from the Navy Marine Corp football stadium only a few miles away. Parking is $5 BUT the ride back and forth are FREE!
    So if you can't find a spot around Hudson Street area go to the Stadium.
    J'mike

28. zrwhat

zrwhat

Just a friendly reminder for those traveling to and from the MD RAMA. With the rash of stolen rods across the country on the increase of lately, please take extra precautions to whats yours and don't let some looser wind up with your car. If you trailer yourn ride, disable the vehicle and truck somehow so it won't be an easy target, pull fuses to fuel pumps, yank plug wires, do whatever is neccessary to trip up theives. Install GPS devices, may want to inquire into LoJack and from what I'm told is not as effective as it used to be, many law enforcement agencys don't have tracking devises to follow a LoJack signal so in many cases, its useless.

Use very sensitive, loud alarms on your hauler and car, crooks don't like noise.

It seems unrealistic but a lot of folks will bunk in their truck or trailer to provide security, if thats what it takes to keep your chit, you know what to do.

Just trying to help you keep what is yours to enjoy, can't be too careful these days,

Gibby

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  29. If you can't find a spot on Hudson St., from there go left onto West St./Rt. 450 approx a mile and a half and turn left onto Taylor Ave. The stadium will be on your left.

Some good security tips. Nobody can protect your ride like you can. Be safe, be secure, and have fun.

30. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Is this the same stadium that they park you at for the in water Boat Shows ?

I know how to get there.

Thanks,