Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jalopy Showdown '10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cosmo49, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Coming down with a trailer load of parts to sell including a 27 Ford coupe body,small box and pan brake etc.Gotta make some money so I can get my 303 rebuilt.
    Larry and his gang do a top notch deal and bust their butts to make things great for everyone. No rain,No rain No rain.:cool:

Leaving Buffalo area Friday (14) morning,Caravan anyone??

2. I'm over 65 but I'll be there. It's all about attitude, not age.To good a time to miss.

3. Johnny-B-Bad

Johnny-B-Bad

Ill be there! Wont miss this one for anything. Be there with my buddys T.

4. BigChief

BigChief

They have squirrels there you know..... :)

5. BigChief

BigChief

WHAT?!! No drinking? Thats almost like the Showdown with no water on the track.

It'll be great to see you there even if your stone sober. The Rochester boys/PackRats (usual suspects) will be there in force this year.

-Bigchief.

6. Tony

Tony

hehehehe........looking forward to it!!

7. im a showdown veteran, but this will be my first year camping... other than not going into the creek, what are the camping rules and is it first come first serve for the sites?

8. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Per Larry' site;

NO DOGS - NO BOTTLES - NO MINIBIKES - NO 4 OR 6 WHEELERS -NO VEHICLES OF ANY KIND IN THE STREAM

The only rules are clean up after yourself and shut the hell up after midnight, I dont need to hear the neighbors bitch...I WONT hear the neighbors bitch!!! I'm too old and grumpy to put up with wanna-be rockerbilly drunken B.S. so dont make me toss you out because you thought it would be cool to fire up the car at 3 AM for no reason other than rev it up. RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS & SITUATION AND CAMPING WILL REMAIN FREE.

signed Larry

9. scarylarry

scarylarry

These are modified every year as the next dumbassed thing is done. Everything will be fine if everyone could just drink just enough, not over the top...just enough.

10. To save the trouble... I am on a diet and will not even be bringin' any PBR!

11. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

12. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

this is the year i'll be making it for once,can't wait, the wife got a permanate camp site in gettysburg this year and there big bluegrass gig is the same weekend just can't wait to drive out sat. morning all shiny & black to come back all muddy & smiles,might even tell her i'm going for a bag of ice friday and stop down for a little rock & roll she might not miss me?

13. DAVEG2

DAVEG2

I,ll be there, wouldn't miss it.

14. . . . won't be bringin' the '62, my buddy Meade (severnskulls) and I picked up a new ride in Carlisle :D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

sweet looking squarebird Paulie.........can't wait to see it sideways in the mud

16. 19LaidBack37

19LaidBack37

I'll be there in the 37 again this year, camping on friday night. Looking forward to havin some fun!!

17. kingwm33

kingwm33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Delran,NJ

Best true Hot Rod show going. Finishing up my Scotty teardrop camper, make a hitch for my 34 Coupe , and roll on to the Showdown. Thanks ,Larry for one hell of a gathering !!!

18. bje31

bje31
    from Western PA

The REDLINERS Car Club of Western Pa and MD will be well represented. This will be the Club's first Jalopy Showdown. Many of us have been to quite a few of the past shows. If ya see a member, give him a howdy.

19. gearhead55

gearhead55
    from philly

i will be theres sans the cadd but with the new olds and my sprite trailer. and will be havin other deadbeater cronies following suite.......... BEST DAMN SHOW OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Attached Files:

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

21. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Pinewood and myself are planing a trip east for the show- He will be spectating and I will be vending.

If you guys need anything brought to the show let me know!

Check out the site and look forward to seeing you guys! www.lakeheaders.com

22. synthsis

synthsis

holy shit, you're online again! I'm goin this year.....FINALLY. I guess being unemployed has it's perks.

23. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

Well maybe I guess We'll see but thats only if something better doesn't come along

24. gearhead55

gearhead55
    from philly

oh and spike ghayyyyyy

25. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I will be there !
    That's the best show around !

Retro Jim

26. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

oil change, new header gaskets, carb tune and timing tonight, gettin' ready for my first long trip, can't wait, see you all at the front gate, have those $10's ready, exact change!!!

27. tgabbe1934

tgabbe1934
    from smithtown

Chompin on the bit!! Cant wait do do some laps in the mud!!

28. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

29. . . . tickety, tick, tick, tick :D

Looks like my son may be driving my '62 Galaxie up while I bring the newly aquired '60 Thunderbird.

30. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

I spotted Scary Larry on Sunday at Latimore.....
    [​IMG]