Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jalopy Showdown '10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cosmo49, Mar 18, 2010.

1. ok elcamino is washed and hood relese is fixed...just have to replace one collector gasket and i am good to go!

2. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

I'm going too for the first time, and I can't wait untile tomarrow:)

3. My son and I are rollin up tomorrow morning but a few things have changed. We're gonna be takin the daily driver because the Thunderbird aint ready and the '62 has already began some transformation work.

4. synthsis

synthsis

I'm all loaded up ready to go, just waiting for the wife to get home from work and we can head out.

5. Hahaha... Bruce to the rescue! I found my phone, made some calls... may have one on it's way. Think I have another two or three showing up at the showdown too. Thanks all, more the merrier.

Hopeing to make Zak's place to ride out with everyone.

6. synthsis

synthsis

I think I might be the only Scotty camper with vintage Christmas lights up out in the middle of nowhere, so if you see me hanging out, come introduce yourself.

7. retro54

retro54
    from PA

Dirtyest... good to hear you'll be along from zachs... fun times, great cars and a really scenic drive... you will enjoy it!

8. I just saw two great looking 40's stock cars on trailers headed north out of Winchester, VA, wish I was following behind them today :). I will be on the road Sat. morning for my first Jalopy Showdown.:D

9. Cannot wait til tomorrow. Bringing the beast.

Oh and I have to roll down to Annapolis after its done, anyone going that way? Be nice to convoy...

10. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Hang on boys & girls. Storms passing through. Tomorrow looks like it's going to be beautiful!

11. Hope the weather is cool up there for you guys and gals, we had a storm roll through here at 7:00 and had hail the size of ping pong balls :(.

SEE YALL IN THE MORNING ! :D

12. see you guys in the morning!!

13. Well we got here and got camp set up. Just missed the rain. We cant wait till saturday to take tmy coe around the track if they let me. Haha.

14. Ill be there this morning, first time ever! Saw an "A" bone on a trailer on 83 yesterday followed by a 30-40s sedan......I cant wait, fresh camera card in my didg cam, I just wish the 47 was done....so if you see a 74 GTO with P444 on the windows that'd be me!

15. I'll be looking for you- I'm the guy who bought the Cal Custom scoop from ya a while back. :cool:

16. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Im leaving to go there right now 7.15 am

17. oj

oj

Headin' up that way noonish, my boss won't let me off work.

18. Hope to go this morning after the lil guys soccer game. Might take the 55 for sale? Hope I do not miss too much.

19. Blk210

Blk210
    from New Market

The lil guy and i are heading out now.

20. Man O' man... Best day ever!

Thanks for having me... Zach, you rule, so glad I went with you all. Great to meet all you guys. Tell your Mom and Dad thanks from me and Mike. What scenery man.... amazing! The trip home in the roadster was priceless, beautiful weather, rolling hills, rivers, no windshield... we buzzed along. Love them turns through the valley back to your house Zach. You can't see a thing when making turns.... never knew what was coming at us... brilliant.

Like to make an Offical complaint about the SHOWDOWN...

more times per year damn it! Fucking... fun! Thanks LARRY! Really appreciate your hospitality. Had a blast in the roadster, hope someone has some pics? Great job Showdown staff... thanks! Mel

21. The37Kid

The37Kid

PICTURES for those that couldn't be there!

22. I will have some up in a minute, 148 in total in the link I'm gonna post. My son and I had a blast as usual :D.

23. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

what a great time..thanks Larry!

24. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

I had a GREAT time as well . I took a shitload of pics , and will (hopefully) have them posted soon .

Thanks Larry !

25. Larry, best one yet. Thanks to all the Hambers who came over to talk to me.

26. had a blast,was great seeing all my old HAMB friends and meeting new ones as well

27. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

28. timmy25252

timmy25252

Was my first showdown and won't be my last. Next year I plan on making a weekend out of it....

29. synthsis

synthsis

Just got in, a TON of pics to sort and upload. I'll get to them tonight or tomorrow. I'm hittin a motorcycle/skateboard show tomorrow in Philly.