Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopy Journal book release!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Miss Information, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Miss Information

Miss Information
    from Austin, TX

Hi y'all! The Continental Club hosted the Jalopy Journal book release party tonight with Ryan Cochran, Jeff Norwell & John Mearns!

I did a brief interview with Ryan, and you can view it on either YouTube or on The Continental Club's Facebook page.

Happy trails,
    Dianne

2. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

Is this some kind of hoax? I can't believe Ryan allowed himself to be recorded on video. What next, an interview with Bigfoot?;)

3. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

I was sitting a few feet behind him while this was being filmed and thought about pulling the plug on the ipad she was using to film with but I was frozen in disbelief and couldn't move. This is what happens when Ryan has about 2 hours of sleep in 48 and gets a few beers in him. Hopefully people will forget about this little video someday. Meanwhile he is wearing sunglasses and a ball cap when in public to avoid the paparazzi.