Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Jalopy Journal and Rodder's Journal zip up hoodies size Large

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by bufordtjustice, Feb 5, 2020.

1. City: NORTH SYRACUSE

State: New York
    Price: Listed
    I have two hoodies that I cannot wear anymore so hopefully someone else can put them to good use! The first is the Rodder's Journal...it has pilling from use but is otherwise in great shape(no stains, rips, etc). It has a fleece lining for some warmth. Asking $15 shipped.

The Jalopy Journal hoodie was my favorite but now I am swimming in it since I got my fat ass to the gym. This was discontinued/sold out a long time ago. It is in excellent shape and is a nice, light hoodie. There is minimal pilling around the pockets and it even still has the red hood cord that came with it. The logos front and back still look great. Made in the USA! Asking $35 shipped

You can contact me at [email protected] or text me at 315-877-8339. I would prefer a USPS money order but will gladly accept paypal as well. Thanks for looking.

Greg

Attached Files: