Register now to get rid of these ads!

jackson, mississippi

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chazzin, Mar 20, 2007.

1. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

next fall im going off to college in the jackson area, florence, to be exact. (about 6 hrs. from were i live). i was wondering if there is much of a cruise "scene", is anybody on here from that area? ill probably be taking my lincoln continental out there and was just wondering if there is anything going on out there. are there any kool shops, or shows or anything. i will also be striping out there so im also trying to drum up some buisness. thanks,chastin

2. Judd

Judd

3. nastyrod

nastyrod

i live in Madison, just up the road... hit me up...

4. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

thanks judd, hey nasty i'll be out there all next week.

5. Retroharley

Retroharley

I live in florence. I just checked out your website. You do some awesome work man.

6. Hey chazzin, how ya been. Now I will actually have a reason to drive out to Mississippi. Just yesterday I was joking about wanting to hit Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night...

By the way, I need a couple of small striping jobs done on the Ford, I also wanted to talk with about some seaweed flames. Are you planning on making it to Backyard Burger on the 9th?