Register now to get rid of these ads!

J & M Custom Metal Fab------metal fabrication

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by jeffsullivan, Mar 20, 2013.

1. jeffsullivan

jeffsullivan

hello. my name is jeff sullivan, i own and operate j&m custom metal fab here in rainy washington state. i am a US Army vet, serving 8 years. i served a 5 year apprenticeship in sheet metal. we are a small shop (just me!!) that specializes in cnc plasma table operation, metal fabrication, metal artwork, welding, cutting, forming, business signs, custom signs...... and the list goes on. we fabricate everything in house so it is all made in the USA. we have a huge assortment of rear disc brake brackets, header flanges, intake flanges, alternator brackets, a/c brackets, tabs, gussets, shackles..... and our product line is growing every day. we also are a dealer for a couple of different wiring harness manufacturers. check in often to see whats new, and feel free to contact me with any questions you have or projects you want to get a price on. thanks again, jeff.

www.jmmetalfab.com
    360-751-5959

Attached Files:

2. jeffsullivan

jeffsullivan

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

now making header/intake flanges. prices are around $60-$80 a pair. if we dont have it we can make it using a gasket as a pattern. these are cut out of 3/8" mild steel. contact me with your ideas. thanks, jeff.

3. jeffsullivan

jeffsullivan

4. Jeff jumped through hoops to get me a Rebel wiring harness on short notice and cut me deal. I'd absolutely look to Jeff for help in the future.