Well it didn't take long once the last A left to have another take its place. This 1930 Coupe is a legit stored in the barn since 1962 car. It was bought earlier this year by a Hamber in Washington. He got it running reliably, put some tires on it that hold air, new carb etc. It he popped it on CL and I watched it for a few days then called. I almost had myself talked into it the decided to hold off. I've got a lot of irons in the fire, lots of kids to buy for for Christmas, going into my slow time of year.....you get the picture. I turned a buddy onto it and he made the deal. Well that lasted 3 days and it was at my place to get it dialed in and looking like it should. Well.....after a couple weeks of that I splurged and bought it! At this point, I put new Firestone Deluxe Champions on freshly powder coated 35 Ford wires, with 32 V8 caps, ordered a new floormat, a couple door / window crank handles etc. Got the lights working properly. We ditched the front and rear bumpers and spare tire mount. Pulled the front spring apart. There was 3 broken springs, and reversed the main leaf with my iron worker, installed a shortened pitman arm. At this point the stance is looking waaay better. I'd like to get the rear lower but not at a risk of losing the rake, for now the rear isn't gonna go any lower. Next up, give it a haircut. For those that follow me on instagram, I wavered a lot on what to do. I settled on 3" and I really believe it was the right call. Here are some pics up thru thus point. Ill update it as me and my employee get after it.