Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration I've been bummin' smokes for too long, so I joined the alliance!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chucky, Feb 7, 2018.

1. I've been an alliance member, more than once, in the past. But lately I've been hitching a free ride, like the losers who scam the Minneapolis / St. Paul's 'light rail' system. Enough is enough, time to put my money where it belongs - in @Ryan 's pocket. For fuck's sake, the man is raising a family! I am too, but geez, we're talking about $50. I just blew $50 on a dinner out at the local pizza joint. It was OK, but I definitely would have survived without it. Lately, my access to the HAMB was taken away due to some apparent software issues. Several others are experiencing "issues" too (see the 'questions / suggestions' section). Ryan, and his staff, keep this ship afloat regardless of whether we pay or not. I just felt compelled to support that effort, and to try to convince others of the same. OK, enough of the 'suck pump' speech. My payment has been made as of 10 minutes ago - where's my dadgum firewall tag?:cool:

Thor1, LOU WELLS, bobwop and 7 others like this.
  2. Way to step up!...........That pizza thing is way over-rated, well, maybe just a little over-rated. Okay, okay, it's not over-rated at all, but it's not so good for us.:D;)

Stogy, Chucky and tb33anda3rd like this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

lothiandon1940 likes this.

4. Good for you.No other place like the HAMB.

Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  5. Good to hear - welcome aboard

Jim

6. ............................You do remember the secret handshake, right?:D;)

tb33anda3rd and Stogy like this.
  7. Binger

Binger
    from wyoming

I think $50 is a reasonable price to pay for the wealth of information that is found here. Granted you can do it for free but why not support it? Servers aren't cheap and neither is Ryan's time. Its too bad more members on this board don't feel the same way. I encourage everyone to join the Alliance.

The37Kid, lothiandon1940 and Stogy like this.
  8. dan c

dan c
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

9. dang it.....and welcome back....where else can you get so much fun for $50.....oh wait a minute....second thoughts....