Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Its been too long, I miss the H.A.M.B... '62 Wildcat update pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AstroZombie, Mar 28, 2009.

1. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

I haven't been on here in awhile, I went thru a pretty messy time with my (now) ex-wife, and I took some time off of my cars for awhile. Well, recently I had a fire lit under my a$$ by the warm weather and have been banging on my buick. So far its been bagged, nosed, decked, shaved, (my previous posts document all that crap) I had it torn down for the winter then lost steam after my home life took a crap. I am back in the garage and couldn't be happier. I flaked the roof, and got the body almost prepped for paint. I chopped up the grille and added some trick drawer pulls and chrome trim, I know its in shambles now, but man does it feel good to get her out of the garage! I took her out for a bit today to get the dust off. No bumpers, grille, headlights, or door glass, it was great!!! Haha, anyway, here are a few pics, just wanted to say I'm back!!! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Welcome back, Your car looks Killer!

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Looking hella bitchin Josh......bring that bad boy bye when you are done.

4. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. Skip, I will for sure stop by next time I'm in Fresno!!

5. HotrodTrash

HotrodTrash
    from Hanford,ca

Bout damn time!

6. Muttley

Muttley

Try and make it up to Fresno for this.

7. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Thanks for telling me Paulie banged up his biz coupe! We need to go to this get together in Fresno. check Muttleys link, sounds like a blast!

Mutt, I'll be there.... bumpers or not! :D

8. Ex Wife and you still have a house with a car in the garage? Tell us your secret??? Shit everyone I know that goes throught this sleeps on freinds couches for awhile. Bitchin Buick by the way!

9. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Haha, well, I have a good job and great budgeting skills!!!!

Being a man-whore is exhausting! :D:eek::D

And when she left she said the only things she wanted was her Mazda 3 and her name off the house... so I signed the Mazda title over and haven't heard much from her :D
    She didnt even take furniture!

10. Do you need any trim or other crap for your car? I got one that is a parts car. pm me!

11. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

I would like to put the trim on the hood. if you have that, that would be cool! Figures, that trim didnt come with my car, but thats the only piece I want! :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I have a huge pile of left over trim that got shaved off :)