Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures It's been posted in the past but it's worth seeing again.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Mar 23, 2018.

1. 34Larry

34Larry

Sooooooo Koooool thanks.
    Were the '60 nats held in Great Bend Kansas? I was there but can not remember if it was the nats or not. Gartlis was there, and Bobby Langley out of Texas , those I recall, none others. Took a '58 Chev.
    Impala, 4 speed, tripower, headers, thought we were hot shit on a stick until we saw the C gas competition and decided to just watch the races. I was twenty, not married (yet). We slept out side the gates in the Chev. in some farmers field trying to hid in a wind row. Ate 20 cent hot dogs and water with a popsicle chaser. Did that for 3 days. I think Langley won that one, but would swear to it. Gartlis lost his newly installed blower also if I'm not mistaken.
    Just trying to fill in a little for the younger guys what the guys with little money called spectators did also in those days. We, & my two buds were guests of uncle Sam's down in Wichita in those days. All this from a fast disapering memory, so please don't get on me to hard if it is fuzzy. Come to think of it I guess I could google it, huh?

Piledrivin'Joe and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  2. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

thank you,best video i have seen in a long time.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.