Register now to get rid of these ads!

It's been a long time.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by THE-SYNDICATE, Feb 9, 2010.

1. THE-SYNDICATE

THE-SYNDICATE

Hey HAMB....

Well tons of shit has gone on and life sure has changed over the past years... But the key thing is that we are still here doing what we do. The new shop is dialed in and I still own the car. The new Brookville body is home and same and the '32 project is back on the front burner after a long time.... Long Time..... Here is a little reminder of where it started many years ago.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209

Still the same... Just a steel body now vs. the glass. Glad to be back to the group.

Best Regards,

Robert M.

2. THE-SYNDICATE

THE-SYNDICATE

So with having the new body home I had to drill a few holes in it..... Here's a few pics of installing my dash panel from Santa Cruz Speed & Custom... I love the way this panel looks so I snapped one up a few months ago. I just have one hole remaining for the speedo but thats it. I dig it....

~Robert M.

Attached Files:

3. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

That's a sharp looking dash insert!
    Welcome back to the forum.

4. nutajunka

nutajunka

Join date may 2003 and 47 posts? Where did you go, to the moon?...:D

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. THE-SYNDICATE

THE-SYNDICATE

Yeah.... No shit... I joined a long time ago... And had my stake hold in the auto world as well as the world of HAMB.... But boy life sure does deal you a curve now and then! I won't go into the details of twisted thoughts and perceptions but I will say that I'm glad as hell that I never really struck a deal to sell the car and that I'm back and strong as ever.... Glad to report that all is well! Its amazing what a career change can do to you..... Nuff Said!!!!!

Cheers,

Robert M.

6. nutajunka

nutajunka

Sometimes change is good. Keeps you from having a narrow and closed point of view. Welcome back...:D

7. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

So you on probation or in the clear?

8. THE-SYNDICATE

THE-SYNDICATE

No way... Totally in the clear... I have the BEST wife in the the world! She has been sitting around wondering when we would get back to these things for years..... Dude I'll tell ya it was a really fucked time in general............. All is good now...

Cheers,

Robert M.

9. welcome back to the crazy house.