Register now to get rid of these ads!

It never rains in CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kornbinder, Mar 10, 2006.

1. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

Hey, this ain’t supposed to happen in California!!:eek:

Attached Files:

2. newstranger

newstranger

I know, this SUCKS... I'm sick of it. I can see snow on Mt. Diablo from Downtown Oakland. WTF indeed???

3. Nimrod

Nimrod

I drove to work today in the snow. It was weird!

4. plan9

plan9

i can see the range where angeles crest is from where i work... and from my house... those clouds were dark.

5. Fixorrepairdaily

Fixorrepairdaily

Welcome to about 5-6 months of my world here up north.

6. muffman58

muffman58

What is that? Volcanic ash?

7. chopndrop

chopndrop

I think they call that snow, I seen it in some of those moving picture shows. There was some way down here in the valley today, elevation about 80 feet.

8. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

funny,,i grew up in El Monte ,Ca,,(so cal to those who dont know)..for about 3 or 4 months of the year i could walk out into my driveway and look up and see snow caps on the mountains,,while wearing shorts and a t-shirt,,hahha

its funny,cuz now I live in kentuckee and it has snowed like 3 or 4 times this winter(usually melts that same day or the next) ,,but i think CALIFORNIA (as a state)technically gets more snow than we do over here ,,,hahhaa,and has more farms too,,

....but it is still fuckin cold here for like six months a year,,well,not as cold as the northern people of the USA,,but thats aNOTHER story,,,so ...hhaha

9. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

dude, you live in Sonora...it aint Oakland...:eek:

10. sir

sir

.you guy's got nothing to whine about....with the exception of 1-week in feb...in southern oregon it's been raining or snowing since...get this....NOVEMBER!!!!..3" snow today.our elivation...1000ft A.S.L.....

11. Mad-Lad

Mad-Lad
    from California

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!.....I drive a school bus for a living and it was a mess on the roads today....Highway 17 was closed down due to snow, cars flipped over left and right. Thank god its friday!!........Let me tell you, hitting a patch of that shit with 50 something kids on takeing a curve at 45 mphs will make your mouth go:eek: !!!!

12. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

You're right Fur, but dad gum it, it spring!! This ain't supposed to be happening.

13. Wowcars

Wowcars

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It was upper '30s here today and yesterday.

14. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

just saw the weather report from California on the T.V. we here in the north east, ware it is subpost too snow it bin a pretty good winter, not to much snow had to use the snow~blower 2 times this year, today it was about 72, i wanted to take the car out but i had to work late, tomorrow it is going to be about the same. I am going to go for a short cruise tomarrow after i clean the garage but it not going to be that great on sunday so i have to have a little fun while it lasts. just can not wait til the weather brakes and the cruise season starts.

15. ian

ian

yea all this on again and off again rain pattern is driving me insane...it's some ol' bulls*it if you ask me.

16. Looks like you're scratching your head while leaning over your camera. Try Selsun Blue. ha ha

This will mean wet meadows for my Spring vacation in Yosemite. Bummer.

17. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Welcome to my world. You learn to plan around it...(the snow, not "my world")

Funny thing is, you post that pic, and today it was near 50 here in Michigan, damn near shorts weather!

18. Bugman

Bugman

Yeah, like I'm gonna feel bad for you:rolleyes: I drive my '55 every day, rain or shine, sleet or snow. It's just over an inch off the ground. When they can't get the plows started, they call me. I love driving in snow, especially when it's fresh:D There's so much bondo and fiberglass in it from the PO, I no longer fear rust....

Attached Files:

19. Took my Mom & Brother back to SFO today to fly home to the UK, they been here 2 weeks....and the weathers been terrible!! Specially as a few weeks back we were in the mid 70's!!

Still, Mom said it would be good practice for the UK....been below 30 degrees there most of this week...was a surprise to see snow round us here this morning on the hills tho!!

20. me and some buddys went to the nearest mountain and went SLEADING!!! In the bay area!!! Its also cold as hell!! Now for all the northerners who tell us to quit whining, all i have to say is with the extreme cost of living here it shouldn't SNOW!! come on with costs around here we could live on a giant ranch in Wyoming for the same price as a house here and get all the snow we wanted!!!

21. I love it .... Suck it up .. sunshine boys !!

22. LuckyBastardMiguel

LuckyBastardMiguel

I work in south central los angeles and let me tell you guys this weather over here aint scareing the crack heads for nothing rain,snow,thunder shit they don't give a damn there still out high as can be.

23. prime mover

prime mover

I live in the desert damit!

Attached Files:

24. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

Crap I spoke too soon:cool: Oh well it's a good day to stay inside.

Attached Files:

25. cruzr

cruzr

So Cal boy here..no snow ,but its rainy and cold.......hate it!
    gimme that good old So Cal Sun back.............arrrrrrrrrrgh

26. rustymetal

rustymetal

ha ha looks good on you , i live in SONORA NOVA SCOTIA CANADA when she starts to slide give it to her later