Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Is your car or shop safe ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1946caddy, May 2, 2021.

1. 1946caddy

1946caddy
    from washington

2. Hemi Joel

Hemi Joel
    from Minnesota

I'm working to make mine even safer. Adding security cams. Instant notification and viewing on my cell phone, plus storage on the Cloud + hdd for redundancy. I'm doing the same at work, one of our trucks parked outside just got the gas tank punched. Cops don't do much about theft around here. The world is going crazy.

loudbang and 1oldtimer like this.
  3. 55blacktie

55blacktie

I can understand UK thieves going to such extremes to steal a rare, valuable car, but I don't see it happening here in the U.S. Thieves are more likely to take your car by force, usually with a gun.

20-25 years ago, a neighbor's boyfriend had his custom lowrider 64 Chevy stolen at gunpoint. The thieves followed him to his girlfriend's house. As he started to get out of his car, one of the thieves stuck a 45 in his face. Without hesitation, he gave up his car. As the owner walked towards the house, he was shot in the butt. Blood stains could be seen on the driveway the next day, and the aluminum garage door had a hole ripped through it. Crime is much worse, now.

loudbang likes this.
  4. Happy that I have nothing anyone wants........

loudbang likes this.