Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Is this worth talking about or should I throw it back in the closet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Midnight 50, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

My father and I were diggin through some of his old records and we dug this out and listened to it. It's a great sales demo record of the Imperial and other '65 Chrysler cars. He said he didn't know if anyone would care for it, but I decided to ask if it's anything worth talking about or if we should just chuck it back in the closet. Memoribilia is hard to really judge.

I can't find another one anywhere, but that doesn't mean much. I did find one single article with a picture of it here: http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/thehistoryof/mopp_0603_mopar_vinyl_records/photo_11.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  2. outlaw256

outlaw256

never was much of a mopar fan but they certainly have my respect. they was fast!!!as for that record. id keep in in some kind of jacket and hang it up on a wall.or sell it to me!!lol

3. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

Ha, He's had it lying around for 45+ years so I'd say he's in no hurry to see it go. :)

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

people collect that stuff. I have a bunch of records and filmstrips for training salesmen and mechanics for 1949 Chevrolets.