Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is there a swap meet in Detroit soon?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Could the fine Mich. HAMBers let me know if there is a swap meet the weekend of Jan.8&9? Myself and afew of the lads were planning to attend but not sure of the dates.

If so any other HAMBers going to be in the house? Maybe we can hook up to compare shopping list's. [​IMG]

Thanks for your help! F.E.

2. jdubbya

jdubbya

It is in fact, the 8th and 9th. I believe that Denise is planning a calander party on the 8th, so I was gonna go to the swap meet first, then go to Denise's after. Maybe I will see you there. -Joe

3. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

me and fathack just made plans tonight to go first thing saterday morning. it starts at 8:00 and im about 10 min from the fair grounds. so if any one wants to meet at my place around 7:30 or so let me know. im still trying to get a truck for the trip just incase i find anything big i feel i need.

Bryan

4. Thanks guy's.......will let the lads know so we can plan what time.........forgot about Denise's calander party......we'll just have to see if we can drop by and help lick some stamps! [​IMG]

Cheers F.E.