Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is the billetproof car show worth going to

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hellboy333, Mar 30, 2011.

1. hellboy333

hellboy333
    from Amarillo

Hey guys im not going to be able to make LSRU this year cause I wont have my truck done but i was looking at upcoming car shows and the one in Giddings Texas which is the Billetproof car will be around the time i get done for sure. So let me know if its worth making the drive from amarillo

2. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

don't know about the texas show but the one in florida is worth driving a bike from texas for!!!!

3. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Hundreds of really cool cars and nice people. . .

Nah, you're better off staying home.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Add the one in Washington to that list. It's my wife's new favorite car event and she has been to a lot of them in the past 40 years.

Read the rules and make sure your vehicle abides by those rules though. It's their show and their rules and the least we can do when we show up is have our cars, trucks or bikes fit those rules. It would be hell to drive clear across Texas and get turned away at the gate because your rig didn't meet the requirements of the event.

5. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

worth checking out for sure.

6. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

there is a show in NM coming up, they just posted an announcement on here, but I don't remember anything about it.

7. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Billetproof drags 2010 361.jpg

Billetproof drags 2010 061.jpg

Billetproof drags 2010 140.jpg Choptop does an excellent job on the Show and the Drags in Washington. Just please leave the Red Mustang in the garage.:D:p:rolleyes:(Inside joke) Best show on earth. Do it!

8. davis574ord

davis574ord

Billet proof in california is the shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Couple more shots from the BILLETPROOF cruise, downtown Centrailia WA. Thanks again, Alan. What a blast.

Attached Files:

10. hey I will let you know how good a show it is, when I drive down from nyc to fla next week . It looks like alot like the hunnert car pile up in illinios but with trophys and
    MINI BIKES yeah baby so that translates to YES

11. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

I would not be busting my ass trying to get the dragster ready for the Florida show if it were not worth going to.
    My wife does not make many shows with me, but this one she will not miss.
    That ought to tell you something.
    Robert

12. fonti

fonti

just old shit - don't go!!

13. shocker998md

shocker998md

I'm driving from nc to the fl one. It will be my first but I think its going to be a kick ass show.

14. Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  15. just listen to the sound of the forecast 85 and sunny oooohhhhh aaaaaaggggghhhhhh is this a short wear event ?

16. coupster

coupster
    from Oscoda Mi

I can only comment on a Michigan point of view. I used to love billetproof, not my cup of tea anymore. Thank God boomer et all stepped up with Sins of steel.

17. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Went to the past to shows, pretty good turn-out,i didn't make roundup,but will be at giddings billetproof again this year,

18. Choptop

Choptop

If this kind of stuff is your idea of a good time, then yes its worth going to :D.
    Hot Rods, Friends, Good bands, burnouts, BBQ, Beer, Cackle Fest, Pre-Party, Hot Rodding and Drag Racing History.... sounds like a good recipe to me. Bring a good attitude and you'll have a ball.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Check out the web page,and see for yourself what u been missing at texazz billetproof..

20. Kenny P

Kenny P