Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ice man, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Ice man

Ice man

Is it just me. I ordered door bottoms from Howell's Sheetmetal, in Texas several months ago. When I enquire about what happened to the order, I get no responce from them. They have my phone number, my fax number, my email address, my cell number, NOTHING never a call, never a responce of any kind. Naturally there 800 number does not work here, so I pay the tole and call them, only to be told (its been shipped) they offer no tracking number, NOTHING. They take your check and and treat you like crap. Any one had the same problem or is it just ME. Ice man

2. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

What are the odds that the parts are stuck on a ship and the folks at Howell's are clueless? They should still respond though.

3. monsterflake

monsterflake

lots of posts on this, try the search feature before you order from anybody...

4. I've bought things from them 3 times with no problems. But anything could have happened to the shipment on the way to you.........if they got shipped.

5. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Except an Alliance Vendor...

6. tucknroll

tucknroll
    from iowa

i have bouight from howells many times. they can be slow on shipping sometimes very slow but i feel it is worth the wait. their panels are the best i have used and priced right. i am sure you will recieve items. i would keep calling them. good luck

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

They never answer the phone........................... Ever.

I only buy from them when they are standing in front of me. They will be at the Pre-War swap meet this Friday in Chickasha, Ok.