Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is it just me or......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mailerguy1, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mailerguy1

mailerguy1

I remember when "patina" meant rusty and in need of paint. I am not one for knocking anyone's preferences either. Right now my car is "patinaed" and I don't intend to drive it until it has a new coat of paint.

2. And yet another one.....get out the popcorn

3. Deuces

Deuces

Smart move!!... ;)

4. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

I'm thinking the " Patina " style may be getting a little long in the tooth at this point...

5. BISHOP

BISHOP

I had a hot piece of slag fall in my glove the other day, hand was sweaty and couldnt get my glove off. The more I shook my hand trying to remove the glove, the more new places the hot metal found places to burn me.....patinad my hand perty good.

6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

This subject has only been discussed on here about 10,000 times. The key word in your post is "preferences". What you prefer to do to your car is maybe not what prefer to do with mine. It would be a pretty boring hobby if every car adhered to only one set of "preferences".:rolleyes:

It's nice that you want yours to be shiny before you drive it, but I think it is presumptuous of anyone to feel everybody else in the world has to think the same way as you do.

Don

7. Putting it in the microwave right now!

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

A thread with good intentions, but it will lead to nowhere so I am gonna close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.