Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Is Cotton Werksman still around?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill Rinaldi, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

What ever happened to Cottons blue, rear engined roadster or yellow "Sayanora" roadster?

2. pitman

pitman

A search here will tell.
    His son Matt contributes now & then, esp. about his dad.:)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    gnichols likes this.
  3. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

Sorry to hear Cotton passed away. I first met Cotton in Peoria in 1970, over the years we would "catch up" when we met. Every body remembers his Killer yellow flathead roadster, and the black, similar roadster, he built for some one else. I remember the first time I saw his blue, rear engined, blown (hemi, I believe) and I also believe it was a 27 body. That car just blew me away!! What surprises me was it never saw much (if any) ink in the magazines. Perhaps his son Brian can shed some light 0n what happened to his cars. Bill Rinaldi

4. Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    pitman likes this.
  5. PotvinV8

PotvinV8

When I started on Street Rodder back in 2004, I had the privilege to write the feature on Cotton's latest T roadster. Such a cool car and an amazingly humble and friendly man. RIP my friend and condolences to your friends and family!

6. Lil32

Lil32

Prayers to Family
    from Aussie