Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is Boyd trying to sabatoge his own show?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRod60F100, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

I wanna bumper sticker that says "Avoyd the Boyd" "No Billet Here". As far as Charley goes I think he is at Fooses shop.

2. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

i've NEVER seen the show and i don't usually read these threads about them, but i was pretty bored today so i did [​IMG]. i realy can't say much about the show but i know from a certain friend who did some work for Boyd YEARS ago that the guy is an A-#1 ASSHOLE!! historicly he has taken other peoples work and taken ALL the credit for building it. say what you will about that eing a "business move" but i don't think they guy could build himself out of a wet paper bag. it makes me sick that i used to idolize the fucker. i'm glad i know the people i know and i got the r inside story on this joker. succesful or not i think he's a rotten human being. and thats all i have to say about it. i'm actually surprised the "boys" have'nt locked this thread down yet. the've been pretty strict on this crap lately. which is fine by me.

3. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

I started the thread please forgive me my lord i know not what i'm doing its was hot rod related but i see now i was wrong you may cast me to the depths of hell if you wish. [​IMG]

4. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

[ QUOTE ]
    I started the thread please forgive me my lord i know not what i'm doing its was hot rod related but i see now i was wrong you may cast me to the depths of hell if you wish. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats it. YOUR FIRED!!! [​IMG]

5. metalshapes

metalshapes

[ QUOTE ]
    i'm actually surprised the "boys" have'nt locked this thread down yet. the've been pretty strict on this crap lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've nuked a couple of these already...
    When I shut off my Computer last night there were only 4 or 5 replies, and I was hoping that Y'all could show some restraint and just would let this one die.
    To bad it didn't last...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.