Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is BenD still haulin?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dusty, Jul 23, 2004.

1. dusty

dusty

Left an email for him but no reply. Is he still haulin HAMBer goodies around the country?

2. Yeah Dusty I talked to Ben a couple days ago and he was on his way to Texas-then on to NORTHWEST and a third destination I cant remember!Hes pickin up my 34 doors in Austin from Crazydaddy.

3. wes

wes
    from san diego

does he check the board from the road? any way to get ahold of him? i have a body in the NW i need shipped.
    wes

4. scotth

scotth
    from Austin, TX

He was just here on Wed dropping off my car. I got to see your doors. He was on to Bandera and was talking about maybe hitting the Fredericksburg swap today before heading on. Heckuva nice guy!

I'm happy I got my car! I was going to wait to post about it until I could get the camera from my wife... hopefully tomorrow.

5. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

wes and dusty

check your pm's, i just sent ya his cell number!

6. If anybody talks to him, ask him about 4t64rd's transmission. He's coming down to West Central FL in late fall, he may be pretty loaded up then.

7. He PM'd me a couple days ago...he'll be at the HAMB drags.

8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

If anyone talks to him I have a roadster body I need to come east from Cali. He can PM me if need be.