Register now to get rid of these ads!

Irwindale open

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by patrick english, Mar 8, 2012.

1. patrick english

patrick english
    from La puente

I drove by the speedway lastnight.they're sign said somthing like"la racing is alive and well call for info".
    pat

2. toml24

toml24

LA Racing is the race car drivers school at Irwindale who pay their rent directly to land owners Nu-Way Industries and have been allowed to continue the school. LA Racing has no connection to the people who had been running the track.

3. Irwindale Raceway is not dead. The land owner has at least 6 interested parties who are ready to bid on the lease once the bankruptcy with the current track operator is settled. Tony Stewart is high on the list of potential track promoters who are ready to bid.

4. mercurymanny

mercurymanny

A few weeks back I just read in the local news paper that the speedway was closing due the backruptcy.

and I just recieved a flyer in the mail for the Irwindale swap meet coming up on may 5 2012 I don't get it. but I'm glade the swap meet is still going on.

5. cj92345

cj92345
    from so-cal

heard mooneye's is intrested

6. AG F/C

AG F/C

Maybe they want to help Fontucky's 1320 too.

Hope they can help keep dragracing in SoCal.

7. mercurymanny

mercurymanny

Sorry!!!, I re-checked the flyer for the Irwindale swap meet and is on may 20, not the 5th.