Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures IronTrap Garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Except for Moon, his doggie, another star of the show.:D

jim snow likes this.
  2. I love watching Iron Trap Garage and the track T that they mocked up this week is cool. Matt asked in the video for anyone that might have any history on the car to contact him. Would be great if someone on here could help.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube...

Glen.

mad mikey, Tim and jim snow like this.
  3. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Its AWESOME how @IronTrap has grown his business buying/selling parts and his channel to now have employees! That outcome where he is not only creating content but also creating jobs whilst building an impressive collection of cars is otstanding and not lost on me. I just wish he would focus on that 3 window Model 40 Coupe :)

LAROKE, mad mikey, Tim and 1 other person like this.
  4. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've been hooked on I.T.G. for several years. Learned a lot from Matt and appreciate how he not only shows what he's doing, but why & how. Good guy, great show!

5. Yep. Matt and all the guys are terrific. I plan on visiting him and the shop this summer with the drag coupe.

6. Blue Moon Garage

Blue Moon Garage

7. Blue Moon Garage

Blue Moon Garage

If you think they are great (and they are) give Ballos Customs a try. A whole different world, more work, less talk and a fantastic dude. I consider them No. 1, ITG 2nd.

panhead_pete and KiwiGlen like this.
  8. finn

finn

Two different vibes. I watch both shows, but can relate to ITG: Ballos not so much

It’s probably me, but ITG seems like a few guys rounding up old junk and hammering it back to something they want, all for themselves.

Ballos is more along the lines of the produced tv shows from the last ten years where someone with a checkbook shows up with funding for a bunch of Craftsman to make into something over the top.

They both do great work, but one I can better relate to.

Just my opinion.

9. Smalls40

Smalls40

Irontrap Garage and Bellos Kustoms are really the only time i sit down and watch "TV". Cool cars and genuine people.

KiwiGlen likes this.
  10. 100% Matt

100% Matt

I've been working with ITG, This Old Hot Rod, Rhode Alliance Customs and Wired Customs. Each one of these YouTube channels offers something unique to the viewer.

11. hepme

hepme

I used to watch those "reality" rod shows constantly--until i found the phrase "reality shows ain't". Did detailed research on 'em and found the phrase was indeed true. ITG seems about as real as they come, hope they stay that way.

jim snow and KiwiGlen like this.