Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage >>>IRON LORDS presents: SWAP CITY SHINDIG 2010!!! (Charlotte Auto Fair After Party)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Apr 1, 2010.

1. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks, Iron Lords, for a great shindig. I'm betting that this becomes an even bigger and better "tradition". Unkl vic

2. Thank you again for the beer and wonderful food, we had a great time!

3. DETMER METALSHAPING

DETMER METALSHAPING

Great party, Great band, Great people, Great cars, Great shop. Me and the boy had a great time.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  4. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

I had a blast as well. Everything was great, and yes, that bannana pudding is like crack! The Iron Lords CC are a great group and I hope this becomes a yearly event. It was cool to meet some new folks and we'll see ya'll for some of the breakfast events this year.

5. luckystiff

luckystiff

man i hate more than anything i missed the gettogether. about 4 hours into walking autofair my allergies got so bad my nose started bleeding and i was having trouble breathing. and the shindig was still a coupla hours out. i left the grounds and went and got soem grub thinking i might bounce back but it just kept gettin worse. by the time i got back to hickory i ws beat. sucks as i'd been looking forward to it more than autofair itself. sounds like i missed a good time. note to self next year bring allergy meds hahaha...ken....

6. disorderlysaint

disorderlysaint

Thanks to the Iron Lords for a hell of a shindig. Great food and great people. And a great couple of days for the short road trip down 49.

7. yankbuilt

yankbuilt

Thanks guys,had a great time.Glad to visit with y'all before I take off again.

8. Monkeey

Monkeey

Thanks for the hospitality fellas. Good eats, awesome weather and great people. Looking forward to the next one already.

9. All hail the Iron Lords!

Thanks to all the ILs for a really great time with some really cool cats! Food was awesome (thanks, Heather, for the BP!), music was rad (thanks, BPs!), [unintended theme there], crowd was cool! Great to meet everyone! JJ - as said, this thing needs to be a regular event! Maybe in the fall, so as not to compete with "some other" show.

SF's - thanks for the befriending! Great to meet you guys. Looking forward to getting down to ATL soon for the swap. Thanks for the contribution to my Relay For Life team. Tony, careful on the longboard!

Great to talk to you Daren. Hope to get to catch up with you soon and chat a little more. Can't wait to see the pics from the shindig!

Got home at 1:30am this morning! Uneventful trip back. Still managed 6 hours shuteye before church!

Just name the date...I'll be back down!

10. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

I need to see pics!!! Jeffy, are you listening? You know how much I love your photos! :D

11. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

^^No, Jeffycakes, no!^^ Keep working on the Merc! Post pics later... UV

12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

13. hotdamn

hotdamn

the bp was Alison!

get it right or their will be headlocks involved!!!:mad::mad::mad:

14. That was really cool guys. Awesome time in sleepy little Concord there. Way great people, food, hospitality and man was that band killer! Thanks for a great time.

Hotdamn - Thanks for the ride! That sucker moves man. Killer car.

15. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Had a large time, fella's!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the hospitality!!!!!!!!!!!

One bitchin' shop you guys have there......

16. Chuck, did you see the pics thread for the party? Someone even said they saw Chuck Norris:eek:!!

I'm glad you guys were there.

BloodyKnuckles

17. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

As I said before, thanks to the Iron Lords CC for a great time! It was cool seeing old friends and making new ones. Here are a few shots that I took and you can see about 40 more here http://www.pbase.com/daron_gray/ironlordsparty

Brett, it was really good talking to you, look forward to it again.
    Daron
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. hotdamn

hotdamn

anytime tudor!

I would love to go for a ride in your car but I will be honest,

I am rather scared to go that fast!!!