Register now to get rid of these ads!

Iron Lords cc: Swap City Shindig 2010 Pics! (They came, They saw,They got hammered!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Apr 11, 2010.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

That whoa whoa shit went on even Sunday as we were hanging out at the shop. I think you guys have created a monster.

2. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

What a kickass shop you have. I have a Cheerwine bottle catch can on my hot rod

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Thanks Nads!!! Most of the cool signs are property of our club member Kenny which he so nicely hung up in the shop. The building is a old Alignment shop from the early 50's and is located on the main drag in town. It had the original alignment rack which Jeremy used to make his "pit" usable and also features two bathrooms a loft area and a storage room upstairs. It also has a pretty big back yard, a pizzeria, and an ice cream shop within a stones throw. Definitely a cool place to hang out every Wednesday for shop nights.

Come by and hang if you're ever in town!!!!

4. bdr1

bdr1

I almost bought the infamous "Pleasure Chest" on Thursday!!! :mad:

5. Fantom_Hurse

Fantom_Hurse
    from concord nc

Very cool to see Mr Cline taking in the action.

My picture of the shop from across the street...crop out the store and flip to B an W, would look like 1963. As i crossed the street i stepped back in time.
    Thanks agin to all the Iron Lords!!

6. mrvalvoline

mrvalvoline

Great group of hot rodders. Very hospitable. We were introduced to them last year at a freinds BBQ in Statesville. We were invited to their party last year, and again this year. It didn't bother them, that we were from N.Y. Looking forward to next year. Maybe we will be able to get an "Iron Lords CC." t shirt. Thanks, Paul, Bobby, Al, John, Mike, & Mary.

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Should have some "Support The Iron Lords shirts very soon! I'll keep you posted!

8. cool pics anybody got a daylight shotor 2 of the flamed wagon

9. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Congrats to the Iron Lords on a successful Shindig! Great looking shop you guys have. I am jealous...

I met Ron on Friday at the swap meet and told him I was planning on coming up with Daron on Saturday if I could get my car ready (rear end). Well things turned out worst than I thought. The cluthces in the Detroit Locker had pretty much exploded. Having to replace the posi-unit. Anyway, I wish I had come on up with or without my ride but hindsight is 20/20.

Definitely will do it next time around and will be coming up for your monthly breakfast when it lands on one of my Saturdays off.

10. We need more pics!!!

Still trying to recoupe. What a great night.

BloodyKnuckles

11. cycomofo

cycomofo

Man what a blast!! thanks to everyone who came out and to those who took pics..I can't wait til next year!!!

12. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Franke looks cool as an avatar...very cool shop guys

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  13. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I would love to come up for a visit sometime, y'all are welcome down here too.

14. Killer party IRON LORDS!!!! Y'all done it up right!! Couldn't have had a larger time. I hear me and the 'Fuckers got to motel something like 4 or 4:30 in the AM, I personally don't remember (HEY, who watches a clock when you're havin' that good of a time??!!...or maybe...who could SEE a clock after havin' that good of a time!!) The tunes were awesome! The shop made the sound work just damn right! The band, the folks, the rods, the shop, ......just couldn't be beat!! Now ya done it.....ya gone an' started sumpin'.... Many Many THANKS!!

15. You and the Sock Fuckers made your mark! You guys were a blast to be with and as I told you and the rest you're welcome here anytime. Maybe next year we'll just have all of Georgia stay at the house. What do you think????

Good to have you Tim!

BloodyKnuckles

16. Mikey b

Mikey b

I would like to thank my brother Jeffrey James and The Iron Lords car club for having me at their party and for all the help they've always given me. It has always meant alot to me to feel so welcome and as if i was one of them. Loved the party and keep up the rat rods N.C

17. All the Georgia boys at your house, eh Ron??....you're a brave man!! I'd prolly sleep a little more easy in your barn:D. The "Heather Inn" sleeping accomodations are way too nice!!

PETEY....WHAT'S UP!! Glad ta see ya on here! Had a JOOMBO time! Luv the truck....great guy.

18. what about miss places people? Kicked myself all weekend for not being there...sounds like you guys had a little fun....

19. Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  20. Peace and Love \/!!

BloodyKnuckles

21. tommygunmike

tommygunmike
    from NC

"Hope you come back next year...."

Anytime, anywhere, guys. You all rock. The pleasure was ours, and I can't thank you enough for having us.

22. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

With all this action who is going to miss this year's party??

23. Not sure if this thing is still going on but where is this shop at and are there still Wednesday shop nights? I live just South of Charlotte and ever since I've lived in NC for the past 11 years I have not known anyone into traditional style hot rods so have just been a loner. haha I know it's an old thread so sorry to bring it back from the dead.

24. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

606 Church St.
    Concord, NC

Here's this year's thread...
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574953

And yes, we still have Wednesday shop nights.