Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Oct 18, 2004.

1. I have been told that introductions are highly desired here. As an observer, I like what I see on this board, and would be happy to comply.

My name is Jon. I am a member of the Ohio Chapter of The Road Devils C.C.. I live in Columbus, OH. I'm 25 and spend a lot of time traveling for work. I have a 1957 Oldsmobile 98 and a 1962 Ford F-100. Most of my money goes into vehicles, probably like most of you.

The Olds has a 455 that we punched out 461. It has speedpro pistons, edelbrock cam, edelbrock lifters, edelbrock intake, crane rockers, Holley 770cfm carb, amongst numerous other go fast goodies. It has an aluminum racing radiator and tranny cooler. The tranny is a TH400 w/ B&M shift kit.

The F-100 was the first car I did. Finished it when I was 17. It has a y-block 292, and yes, it still has the exhaust cross-over tube, and oil bath air filter. Basically restored back to stock with the exception of the porsche red paint and chrome wheels. Has 3 on the tree manual tranny.

Anyway, I'm here just trying to feed my addiction for old steel and iron, just like the rest of you. Currently I'm looking for a new project. I would like to find a 1928-1934 chevy, ford, dodge etc.body or rolling project. Looking for a coupe, sedan, or pickup. No roadsters. Also wouldn't mind finding a 1946-1948 ford coupe, or 1950-1954 chevy 2 door coupe. I don't have tons of cash, but don't belive in handouts either. I belive in being fair. If you have something that may help me out, let me know.

PS- if you live in Columbus, drop me a line. I like meeting up w/ people that I meet on these boards. I see the boards as a tool to getting things done in real life..... none of that virtual hiding behind the monitor in a cyber world BS.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. mule

mule

let me be the first to welcome you to this crazy and enchanting site.

G'day cobba

3. Great intro.....welcome to the HAMB, sit back and enjoy the ride [​IMG]

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

Welcome to the HAMB jungle Jon, great intro!

5. Rusty

Rusty

Welcome from all the fellow Hambers

6. BigDdy31

BigDdy31

Well *I* believe in handouts newbie. Sell me that Olds for a song? LOL

Welcome to the HAMB dude.

Have fun,

Big Daddy Eric

7. 38pickup

38pickup

Weclome to da HAMB....

8. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

[ QUOTE ]

Currently I'm looking for a new project.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome aboard! I vote for the Ford [​IMG]