Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dingelbarry, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Dingelbarry

Dingelbarry

Hello all, I am a middle aged hot rodder who presently has a 1925 nash 2 door sedan (survivor) and a 1964 corvette. I know the vette is not one to post on here but.... I have had a few others over the years... a 1965 chevy Chevy II which I put a SBC in, 1935 ford pickup which I did in the 90s... it was a pro street machine. Being tubbed with a narrowed 9inch, Mustang II IFS, a 460 and C6... Then I transitioned into Harleys for a spell. My last was a 1950 pan head that was chopped out in 69 by a viet Nam friend back in the day.

My plans are to make the Old Nash "driveable" by pulling the origional I6 drive train and swaping in a Jeep 4.0L stroker with a NV3550 5-speed and a stronger rear-end... also swaping the mechanical brakes for hydraulics..... Im still not sure if I will do an EFI swap or switch it over to carburetor(s)... I'm open for suggestions.

I'm also interested in finding any and all mid 20s nash sheetmetal. So if you have any let me know... 20200703_195740_kindlephoto-20313672.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N981U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois. A Nash project is really different. I will be watching your progress.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. badshifter

badshifter

Funny, the car you think is OT here isn't, (corvette) and what you want to do to the Nash is totally OT here.
    Good luck....