Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Kevin Dana, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Kevin Dana

Kevin Dana

Hey gang,

I’ve been lurking and reading for years now.

My Father (Henry “Dana-Red”) was a lifetime rodder, builder, HAMBer, man of quick wit, humor, and humbleness. He passed in August and some of you knew him well enough to share stories about him in a nice H.A.M.B. thread under “folks of interest”. Thanks to those that pm’d the kind words.

View attachment 4868359

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. WOW on the 32. Looks like it is a great driver and street rod. Jim

Kevin Dana and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.
    I cruised with Henry on the All Deuce Run when he lived in NC. Later we cruised together on the Wisconsin Hot Rod Hundred, after he moved there.

4. So very sorry for the loss of your Dad. I never met him, but would often see pictures of his cars over the years. They were all beautiful, extremely well done cars. Welcome to the HAMB. We're glad you are here.........Don.

Kevin Dana and pprather like this.

5. Kevin Dana

Kevin Dana

Thanks for the welcome! It’s great to hear you cruised with my Dad a few times. I’ve got his mileage logbooks from every run with the roadster and just saw his entries for the Hot Rod Hundred the other night. Small world.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Kevin Dana

Kevin Dana

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome Don!

lothiandon1940 likes this.