Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Smithers, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Smithers

Smithers

I can’t tell you how many hours I have spent on this wonderful site. I’ve read some great threads, got some great ideas and looked at countless pictures so I thought it was time to introduce myself and post some pictures of my own.
    My name is Andy and I’m from southern Wisconsin. I’ve always loved cars and I hope to hand down some of my passion to my two young kids. At the moment I’m working on my 1948 fleetline. I also have a 1929 model a In terrific shape but that a project for another day. My grandpa gave me the 48 and thanks to a lot of work from my father in law, we finally got it going. The last time it saw the road was in 1974 and so I was really excited when we drove it for the first time last week. It did pretty good after sitting in a shed for 40 years.
    I’m excited to continue this project and look forward your ideas and comments. Thanks for all of your help past and future.
    Have a great day
    -Andy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Welcome. The Fleetline looks great. Enjoy your HAMBtime.

3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi & welcome. Nice looking ride. Appears to be solid with just a few dents in roof & rear fender. I am just finishing up my 46 Stylemaster Coupe. Parts are not hard to find for these if you know where to look and many of us who have rebuilt one may have some spares.
    Jimmie

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Welcome Andy, from West Bend Gary. Your car looks good and I hope your time here is fantastic. I suggest you fill out your profile so people can see where your from. It is real handy for a helping hand or another Hamber visit.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!